Straight shota VN in development

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
From the OP

Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!
That drop soon was writen in November of 2018, any news about a date? No pressure, just asking. This game seems really promising and I don't feel like reading the 3 previous pages of the thread

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Really not my kind of art style at all, but the artist seems to do pretty awesome animations.
Keeping this on my radar if a playable version ever drops.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
From the OP

That drop soon was writen in November of 2018, any news about a date? No pressure, just asking. This game seems really promising and I don't feel like reading the 3 previous pages of the thread

naaah it's taking more time than planned because there has been a few modifications in term of art/design/story etc... Also if this can reassure you, Crystal is working on a "lot" of content. By that I mean "future" content already, not just the demo stuff :^) Hence why the demo is also taking a bit longer than expected.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

8nrique

Aug 24, 2018
Really not my kind of art style at all, but the artist seems to do pretty awesome animations.
Keeping this on my radar if a playable version ever drops.
really ? -_- ! that art style is not ur kind ... pff ! i dont know what is tbh ! i lost faith in humanity already .. that art is so fkn genius and pure <3 ... no offense tho bruh <3

Reactions: moi69

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
this is fake guys, i pledge to him like 2 years ago to follow him with the game and look where he is...done 4 picture and one of them is for the 2018 anniversary.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Are you for fucking real you magnificent mongoloid ? :unsure:

He constantly posts stuff for the project, artworks, promo arts, sets and even full coloured animation on his Patreon/Pixiv.... You really believe that the 4 pictures you see here are the only existing thing about the game-project ? dayum boi...

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
donno if it's known or not, but there is a site is using Crystalcheeze's animations in banners to sell other games on their web site as well

nutaku.net/home/

found the ad on spankbang.com

just a friendly heads up if unaware of the involvement or not.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
donno if it's known or not, but there is a site is using Crystalcheeze's animations in banners to sell other games on their web site as well

nutaku.net/home/

What were you doing on spankbang?:sneaky:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017

nutaku.net/home/

thx for watching out dude. But no worries this is an animation that was commissioned by Nutaku to crystal. so it is their belonging ^^ although it's cool to see people being more careful and vigilant about intellectual property of artists even for lewd stuff :^)

What were you doing on spankbang?:sneaky:

probably some not very christian things :censored:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Hello ! i'm Crystal, and I'm here to introduce you to a project i've been working on for quite a long time : Presto Ring. What's Presto Ring ? : It's an adult-oriented visual novel about a mother (Veronica) and her son (Luke). The story will mainly focus on the relationship between these two characters, and furthermore, how Veronica will start to "dress" as Viper Pink, the fictional female character Luke watches everyday on TV. The idea behind such an oddity is for Veronica to feel more in touch with her son, making him pay attention to her and also encourage him to do his homeworks.... There will be other support characters in the game, each with their own scenes, but the game itself takes the form of a classical visual-novel with interactions, meaning that the game will focus more on a linear storyline with a coherent and continuous script rather than an "open" style of progression. Basically, the story revolves around Luke and Veronica, and their everyday lives. Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!

Happy to read you if you have any questions about the game :D
I want it. I love your art style and have loved it since I saw it in the ads here for Nutaku. Was hoping it was longer somewhere. Looking forward to this game. Looks promising. Maybe a shota gangbang on her : O

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
He posted an “important message” on his Patreon this week, anyone care to share?
it seems the content of that post is on the main patreon page

Hi dear patrons :)
Just wanted to announce a change on my art sharing system. As you may know, my main works are focused on milfs and the other themes i like to do are currently available in the exclusive art section of my pixiv request circle for the +$5 tier patrons.
But since my whole income originates from Patreon, I want to deliver more art and keep working on my main project which is the visual novel called "Presto Ring" .
But as you may know, Internet has recently gotten more and more prohibitive and restrictive regarding certain topics, so I as an artist, need to make some changes just in case.... I want you to understand that making a living through those themes can be very tense and problematic on the long run, for it is an unstable exercice.
I'm also aware that many of you arrived on this patreon because of ss, but have no fear! For i am thrilled to announce you that these works will no longer be available through my pixiv request circle, but instead, all of the ss-theme based works will be retrievable on Pixiv for free, so all of you can watch and have access to them.
In summary, what are the changes i want to do ? :
- No more Pixiv circle invitations and requests ! The exclusive arts for +5 patrons are still a thing of course, but there's no need to go to pixiv to get the art. The exclusive art will be uploaded right here in Patreon and as usual will be Milf content.
- Ss and topics which aren't suitable for Patreon guidelines will be available on my pixiv and twitter accounts for free :)
I hope this way i can provide even more art and everybody can get access to these type of content.
Thanks a lot for reading :D ! Stay tuned for more info soon !

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
nah, no approximate date unfortunately. Gotta be a bit more patient there. As we talked about a little bit above, crystal's pretty busy with some nutaku commissions at the moment, also got to maintain activities and post stuff on his patreon for subs, exclusive content etc.
Obviously the game and demo are still being worked on, so no worries about that. But it's ok, the result will make it worth the wait.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
noice.... keep us updated
Well... alright, the time has come, I guess. I'm going to do something I've never done before - I mean, not really done, and not to this extent - but I'm going to create/write/develop a straight-shota web-browser game.

Couple of things that would be hugely beneficial - things like understanding copyrights (do I need permissions, or just have a credits page?), suggestions of programs to use (I have Ren'Py for VNs and Twine+Sugarcube for browser, but haven't used them from the ground-up yet), and where - if anywhere - I could post/share said 'game' with y'all.

Obviously, not on this thread, but hopefully I won't have to PM people with a download link just to say where/what it is. Because, yes, there is shota content, the boy(s) is/are ~14, and there are images that go along with the descriptions.

Story has already been written, just need to shave/edit/truncate/explain backstory a bit better (it's the second part of an on-going... seven-part series... with an eighth probably going to happen eventually...) because I tend to ramble on.

Like... I'm doing right here. Well done, Xalenda; stop typing already. (But I don't waaaaaannnnnnnnnnnaa...(I love my parentheses!♥))

Private message / direct message / start a conversation with me if you have ideas; I'll find a way to spread the word.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well... alright, the time has come, I guess. I'm going to do something I've never done before - I mean, not really done, and not to this extent - but I'm going to create/write/develop a straight-shota web-browser game.

Couple of things that would be hugely beneficial - things like understanding copyrights (do I need permissions, or just have a credits page?), suggestions of programs to use (I have Ren'Py for VNs and Twine+Sugarcube for browser, but haven't used them from the ground-up yet), and where - if anywhere - I could post/share said 'game' with y'all.

Obviously, not on this thread, but hopefully I won't have to PM people with a download link just to say where/what it is. Because, yes, there is shota content, the boy(s) is/are ~14, and there are images that go along with the descriptions.

Story has already been written, just need to shave/edit/truncate/explain backstory a bit better (it's the second part of an on-going... seven-part series... with an eighth probably going to happen eventually...) because I tend to ramble on.

Like... I'm doing right here. Well done, Xalenda; stop typing already. (But I don't waaaaaannnnnnnnnnnaa...(I love my parentheses!♥))

Private message / direct message / start a conversation with me if you have ideas; I'll find a way to spread the word.
I suggest you make your own thread to start off to talk about the game. If you have a build ready, which it kinda sounds like you do, you can message a mod/uploader and request they make a thread, or you could make a post here; the former is faster usually.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
In deed ! Start your own thread and see how things go from here. Would be very curious to see how it turns out