Straight shota VN in development

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
that's pretty cool my dude. Even if it's the very beggining, it's always great to have more ss stuff to look forward to

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
donno if it's known or not, but there is a site is using Crystalcheeze's animations in banners to sell other games on their web site as well

nutaku.net/home/

found the ad on spankbang.com

just a friendly heads up if unaware of the involvement or not.
Even on nhentai from time to time the same things pops-up.. so if it's already on two sites, most likely is already everywhere. With his/her permission or not.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Even on nhentai from time to time the same things pops-up.. so if it's already on two sites, most likely is already everywhere. With his/her permission or not.
What game? Can someone post a screenshot? Because if we are talking about what I think we are talking, that thing is in this forum too

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What game? Can someone post a screenshot? Because if we are talking about what I think we are talking, that thing is in this forum too
As far as I know, it's not a game. Rather an animation that according to him/her on Pixiv, Nutaku commissioned for them. The purpose honestly it's unknown for me.

Though what you see clearly around internet have more frames than this.. so you can probably go on his/her patreon and see if it's free, otherwise is behind a paywall for sure the whole animation.

Reactions: aeonium

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
stil wondering when will see a demo or something its been silent for the most part
Any news from Presto Ring???
As said a bit above, crystal (the guy who works on the game) is pretty busy right now with some Nutaku business, and also maintaining his activities on his patreon for the subs. So pretty busy overall. He's still working on the demo tho so no worries, it'll come. no date/estimation unfortunately

As far as I know, it's not a game. Rather an animation that according to him/her on Pixiv, Nutaku commissioned for them. The purpose honestly it's unknown for me.

Though what you see clearly around internet have more frames than this.. so you can probably go on his/her patreon and see if it's free, otherwise is behind a paywall for sure the whole animation.
This animation is just a one-shot work from him comissionned by Nutaku. So basically there's no story/game or whatsoever behind that animation i think, since it was meant for the Nutaku banner/ad. But if you like what you see on this animation, imagine that the animations in Presto Ring will be of equivalent quality... boi that shit is gonna be lit

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
and btw, he's gonna drop a new little animation for Nutaku again (as stated above), which will include this character apparently :

Reactions: aeonium

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018

He made this animation to nutaku if I am not wrong

Reactions: sagela

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
if you are interested in the project, friendly heads-up that crystal just uploaded many of his Presto Ring drawings and animation on his Patreon for the 5$-tier :

edit : but if you wait a bit he will repost them all publicly for free on his pixiv account

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Sneaky up and sneaky question : absolutely nothing official, but if by any chance it turned out there was a discord server for the game, would you feel like going there, talking with the community, exchanging ideas, arts, thoughts, news and participating to the project as a whole, would that be a yay or nay for you ?

Any news from the game?

Nice profile pic you got there

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
yeah we'll probly try the game by 2022 ! stay hopeful bois <3 <3
Considering that he has a patreon and also do comissions and animations its expected that he will take some time to do the demo(Im pretty sure he is also not a coder)