RPGM Completed Straight Through Maze - Save Captured Elves with H [Final] [kagurado]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
FINALLY A JAPANESE HENTAI GAME WITHOUT ANY NETORARE, FAT OLD BASTARD OR MONSTER RAPE!
JUST PURE CHAD DICKING!
In maze is one huge ugly old orc which will gradually rape all the elves if it takes you too long to save them.
There's a good chance you'll only find elves with broken minds, covered in a disgusting flood of orc sperm.
Wait too long and he will rape even your ass.

Oh, I love classic japanese hentai games.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: wert123254

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Played Sacred Sword Hero, solid scenes and mindless fapping fun. Looking forward to this one! Thanks for posting.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
What? But Mana transfer doesn't work that w... oof.

Yes, of course Mana transfer works like that.

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
there is a way to unlock all the scenes/cg in the game or i have to wait until someone upload a full save?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
What? But Mana transfer doesn't work that w... oof.

Yes, of course Mana transfer works like that.
I think you forgot what Fate Grand Order teach us... liquids too can be used for transfer mana like... blood.
And how we can forget the pair cultivation we see in manhua

The universe is vast so there is no limit to the number of things that exists and remeber this other things too... the theory of the multiverse imply that there is an infinite number of universes were things may work in a different way than ours and even the most absurd possibility take place... just think this, given this theory there is an infinite number of universe were anyone of us is transfered for who know which reason inside a story that in our world is pure fiction but let me give you a better example...

my dear user imeteus, following the theory of the infinite possibilities in an infinite number of universe you are transfered or reborn in the world of this game and you are the MC... same thing can be said of me and any other user... the nice part of this theory is that "you think of a possibility and that happened, is happening or will happen in future in this world or another universe"

Reactions: Toki_22

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
So Kagurado decided to take the ice-puzzle(that nobody likes) and make a whole game out of it? ...Interesting choice.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there actually game play or is it a VN with the pretense of being an "adventure"

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Though there is a novel mode where you do only parts of the game that have "story" in them.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
It's a Japanese game so I expect it to be censored in general, but there's two kinds of censorship in the screenshots. Which is it - do I have a lightsaber dick or an NES cock?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes