hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
EDIT: Use a file editor like Notepad++ . Then make sure the setting replace with space is set (super easy to do): .. That's it, now you're ready to edit any RENPY files in the future. A good long term investment if you play a lot of renpy games.

HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)
def PlayerRest():
Player.State = States.Sleeping
GData.ProgressTime()
Player.State = 0
Player.Energy.Add(50)
Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:
earn += Work.CurPosition.Wage
With This:
earn += Work.CurPosition.Wage + 10

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:
define AllureMilt = 1.5
With this:
define AllureMilt = 3

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:
define InterestModifier = 25.0
With This:
define InterestModifier = 50.0

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Relations[self.ObjName].opinion.Add(react * InterestModifier)
Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What does increasing interests with the school teacher do exactly? You can't see if her opinion or interests goes up, so what the hell does it actually do?

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
Follow the little sister (Lil) after class (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) for 2 or 3 days, and you will find the place where she works (sex shop), choose the option work with her and you can buy condoms.
and what time and in what place i find her?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That is not what I asked, I asked how many days in a roll have you gone to school because it takes many days straight going to school to raise it from 94 to 95.

I really can not see why players can not maintain at least 99% it is very easy to do, just go to school everyday Monday-Friday and you are good to go.

Everything you need to do is either before or after school hours.
??? you can just get the principal to fix your attendance record if you're on good terms with her (or even just neutral terms). She makes you move some boxes, and poof, you suddenly have 100% attendance.

Edit: Also not sure why people want money cheats...the game literally gives you an easy as heck roulette game. I got 50k dollars legit off it. just bet on a 2:1 pay out, and a single color in that block, it will cost 1000-1200 dollars (at max bet. If you don't have this much, then do like 20 dollars or something. or even 5 to get started), the pay out is 7800 for win.

3.70 star(s) 151 Votes