onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Unfortunately no (I tried, as you can see below)

View attachment 1226350
for

GData.Time= 10

I tried like this, it worked. No space after "Time" and space after "="

for

Relations["Mom"].allure.Value=90

*no space between =
*must enter one by one, for example:

Relations["Mom"].allure.Value=90 (then press ENTER, then input again others)
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Value=90 (then press ENTER)

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a bug with working in the diner? It says "7/2 shifts (0 days left)" and I can never get a promotion (I did this once to 30+/2 and same thing).

Are we not supposed to work more than 2 shifts there until we build relationships to improve possibilities with the diner manager?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a bug with working in the diner? It says 7/2 shifts and I can never get a promotion (I did this once to 30+/2 and same thing).

Are we not supposed to work more than 2 shifts there until we build relationships to improve possibilities with the diner manager?
To not get fired you must work 2 times a week, the 7/2 means for that week you worked 7 times.

Work as many times as you can for 2 weeks and you should be able to get better pay.
Its still not worth the effort when you can get a job where the younger sister works for way more money and helping the bank manager can net you 1500 a day.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
You had it working above with the right CAPS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, now using lower case letters where they should have been upper case is the problem.
I think there's a misunderstanding here...
You wrote that the cheat should work if written all lowercase, i replied with a pic showing how that's not the case and a series of correctly types cheats so people can see and avoid mistakes.
I am well aware that's not the right way to type it, I was the one to post the cheat list in the first place after all...;)

Thanks for trying to help anyway, the more people contributing, the better.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
How does it work for days instead?
For example, if I want to change from Monday to Saturday, how do I do it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Exactly what a1fox3 said and you must type the exact letters (cheats are case sensitive).

So
GData.Time = 12 will work <<<This
gdata.time
= 12 will not.
I think there's a misunderstanding here...
You wrote that the cheat should work if written all lowercase, i replied with a pic showing how that's not the case and a series of correctly types cheats so people can see and avoid mistakes.
I am well aware that's not the right way to type it, I was the one to post the cheat list in the first place after all...;)

Thanks for trying to help anyway, the more people contributing, the better.
I was agreeing with you with the "will work" statement above but since I never used it was why I stated it should work.
"""GData.Time = 12 will work"""

Reactions: PhantomStranger

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How does it work for days instead?
For example, if I want to change from Monday to Saturday, how do I do it?
you change the number of the day.
So if you are on Monday 47, wednesday will be day 49 and so on.

The cheat is

GData.Date =

and input the appropriate number after the "=".

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Found a bug. Jill came home after work, then the "heard noise in the night" event, did mutual masturbation and now the entire interfce, including the phone are gone. You can see the options to choose but nothing else that you need to nasvigate the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Found a bug. Jill came home after work, then the "heard noise in the night" event, did mutual masturbation and now the entire interfce, including the phone are gone. You can see the options to choose but nothing else that you need to nasvigate the game.
Open the console and type this in.

suppress_overlay = False

Thanks to WCold for the code.

Reactions: Mike8350

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
After dinner, and you see that Mia and Jill leave in the car, go to the residential area, there is the strip-bar where Jill works.

View attachment 1230588
Should that not work, try to be already at the residential area at 19.00 then wait (that means you miss dinner with your family and they will be disappointed).
It' likely you will not find Jill's workplace at the first attempt, so don't despair and keep trying, you will find it eventually.

Reactions: Pancuswat

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
New Events
1. go to shrink every week - Lil teacher asks to fuck Lisa
2. get the new room in motel - draw sexual attention with motel manager and go in afternoon she will push you and fxxk you
3. grind your way to new home in second mom (Anna) after you do shoot with LISA in one week go again to Annas room post dinner and she will tell you that she is interested in being your model
4. After you take Anna 2-3 times to photographer she will show you her tits
5. Share room with Jill once the sexual attention is raised she will fuck you in the morning

Anyone know how to "Draw Sexual Attention with Motel Manager and go in Afternoon she will push you and Fxxk you???"
I already get the New Room, and I already put the goons to jails by the help of the 2 cops. Then the hotel manager already can BlowJob me. But still don't know how to get the Motel Manager fxxk me at the New Room.

I have shared room with Jill and she will fxxk me in the morning especially when she come back work from the strip bar get drunk. But I have problem of Save game during or after I Fxxked her, is it Bug??? Anyone have SAME problem with me??

Hello,

Can you please help me with the Goons? what should I Do ?
About Mom sex scene with lil teacher? how can I do that too? Please help.

Thank you.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hello,

Can you please help me with the Goons? what should I Do ?
About Mom sex scene with lil teacher? how can I do that too? Please help.

Thank you.
For the Goons,

U will meet the Goons at Motel (Pry around Motel) at afternoon. After u meet the Goons, Motel Manager will save u from the Goons. Talk to Motel Manager about the Goons.

U have to build good relations with the 2 detectives at the Police Station of Administrative Center. To save time, I use cheat code of: (Shift + O) & type:

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

or

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

Then talk to the Female Detective (HotCop) about the Goons, she will go to catch the Goons with her partner, 1st time cannot meet the Goons, have to go to talk with the Detective again next day and this time they will successful meet the Goons and put them to jail. After that tell this News to Motel Manager, and will reward with BlowJob.

For Mom sex scene with Lil teacher, Mom sex with MC at Lil teacher's house, Mom not sex with the Lil teacher.
To do this, MC have to have sex with Mom when MC sharing Room with Mom. Mom will tell MC to attend Family lesson with Lil.
MC have to ask for the Family Lesson from Lil teacher at School at 9.00. Visit the Lil's house at 18.00 with Mom (talk with Mom at 18.00 at Motel room, and Mom will go to Lil's house with MC). Repeat this once every week, I don't remember how many times visit Lil's house for Family Lesson, and keep on sharing room with Mom and have sex with Mom. Lil will ask Mom to have sex with MC at her house during the Family Lesson.

After few times of Family Lesson, Lil teacher will offer MC Private lesson at her house at 17.00. Attend the Private lesson at Lil's house for few times (I don't remember how many times) and will get the scene of MC sex with Lil teacher.

For faster the process of MC sex with Mom when they sharing room, & good relation with Lil teacher u can also use the Cheat Code:
Shift + O , type:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].opinion.Value=100

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 153 Votes