Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Question ...
Real Job Offering for MILF Modeling Job

Hint : It doesn't related to your income rate or work in particular job, it's related to the photostudio request. Even after found the photostudio, you can't bring/ask MILF to modelling for you at your own will. So check regularly your browser for new job. See if they request for new MILF photo session. Probably ... you need constant daily talking with Sam the Photographer, to reach certain number of interaction and it will trigger MILF photoshoot session request, then you can invite any MILF (probably) for a photosession.

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I tried looking into it, even with save editor and no luck on finding out how to do that, but i'm going to look into that again later because i want to know as well, whenever i find out, i will post it, if you haven't found out by than
Found it... adding another code for other reader.

-NOTE-
To manipulate, pay attention to your current day. Example, current day is 50 and you rent something for a week - 7 days,
mean the code will be MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = 57. So if you want to change it, type anything above 57. Let say
you want add 100 days, then type 157. If you want eternity, type 999. Don't think you will play till day 999 ;)

-CODE for MOTEL-
Motel MC Room Adult TV : MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil = ##
Motel MC Room Bathroom Lock : MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil = ##
Motel MC Room Single(big) Bed : MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil = ##
(If you already request your MILF for single bed & agreed, no need to cheat nor buying this service anymore)

Motel Girls Room Adult TV : MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil = ##
Motel Girls Room Bathroom Lock : MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil = ##

Motel Alternative Room : MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = ##
(Alternative Room Bathroom Lock, there's no way to get it, so I don't include it as it might broke the game)
(Alternative Room are outside the MILF "juridiction", so it always have Adult TV, no need cheat for it)

note : yes, type Aduld not Adult. Also you can check it in Phone - Personal Status if it take effect.

-CODE for OTHER-
Player Money : Player.Money = ##
Player Energy : Player.Energy.Value = ##
(min = -40, max = 100 ... the red bar range between -40 to 0)

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
MC have to get booze.
How can I open the strip club?
Jill and MC are having anal sex after the massage.
Jill return at dawn and hasn't had an anal sex yet.
go get into the strip club and buy booze
you will need to get Lil/red head sister to cover dinner for you, it will be in the requests when you talk to her
at 19:00 go to the residential area, this will put the time at 20:00 and you will get the scene of Jill/older sister and her friend going to work, which is the club, and it will unlock for you. note: you will have to do this on the nights that she is working there, and if you go there at 18:00, it will put the time at 19:00, just skip to 20:00 and the scene will still happen, but after the scene and the unlock of the club, you will be able to go there after dinner with the family

there is 1 anal scene with jill and that's when she returns home from work, you have to unlock the club first, be sharing a room with her and had sex with her a few times already
on the night she goes to work, skip time to like 2:00 and go to sleep, she will come home drunk and the anal sex scene will start, if it don't happen, go to the club on the nights that she is working and get close to her friend mia, talk to her, discuss interests, hang with her, getting her to do a striptease for you, and a private dance (striptease will unlock by talking to her about work, after a few times of striptease, private dance will unlock, both are in requests)

there is no anal sex scene doing the massage scene

Question ...
Real Job Offering for MILF Modeling Job

Hint : It doesn't related to your income rate or work in particular job, it's related to the photostudio request. Even after found the photostudio, you can't bring/ask MILF to modelling for you at your own will. So check regularly your browser for new job. See if they request for new MILF photo session. Probably ... you need constant daily talking with Sam the Photographer, to reach certain number of interaction and it will trigger MILF photoshoot session request, then you can invite any MILF (probably) for a photosession.
at the moment there are 2 milfs that will do the photoshoot, Lisa/mom and Anna/Step-Mom, you will get money after each photoshoot, so you can keep repeating it to get money, and they will model in different bikini's, 1 lingerie and 1 pinup
Lisa/mom has 2 bikini's and 1 pinup she will model in, each one has 3 different poses
Anna/step-mom has 1 lingerie and 2 bikini, 1 bikini has 3 different poses, the 2nd bikini she models in has 4 poses, and the lingerie has 3 poses

Found it... adding another code for other reader.

-NOTE-
To manipulate, pay attention to your current day. Example, current day is 50 and you rent something for a week - 7 days,
mean the code will be MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = 57. So if you want to change it, type anything above 57. Let say
you want add 100 days, then type 157. If you want eternity, type 999. Don't think you will play till day 999 ;)

-CODE for MOTEL-
Motel MC Room Adult TV : MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil = ##
Motel MC Room Bathroom Lock : MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil = ##
Motel MC Room Single(big) Bed : MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil = ##
(If you already request your MILF for single bed & agreed, no need to cheat nor buying this service anymore)

Motel Girls Room Adult TV : MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil = ##
Motel Girls Room Bathroom Lock : MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil = ##

Motel Alternative Room : MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = ##
(Alternative Room Bathroom Lock, there's no way to get it, so I don't include it as it might broke the game)
(Alternative Room are outside the MILF "juridiction", so it always have Adult TV, no need cheat for it)

note : yes, type Aduld not Adult. Also you can check it in Phone - Personal Status if it take effect.

-CODE for OTHER-
Player Money : Player.Money = ##
Player Energy : Player.Energy.Value = ##
(min = -40, max = 100 ... the red bar range between -40 to 0)
Thanks, was looking in save editor a few mins ago on trying to find it still and i wasn't thinking about what day i'm on and adding that to it, i was just looking on how many days i have left on something, like 50 days lift on adult tv

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks, was looking in save editor a few mins ago on trying to find it still and i wasn't thinking about what day i'm on and adding that to it, i was just looking on how many days i have left on something, like 50 days lift on adult tv
Use this to find the script. It has limitation, but most renpy games have simple script.
Extended Variable Viewer 2.05.01 along side with UnRen.

Reactions: Chemmy

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Bank Manager you can have her meet you at the spare room ( if you have it) at the hotel and 69 with her and a few other things and finally have sex with her there.
Thanks for the info. But I only can get TJ and BJ at her office. still yet to meet her at the spare room. Any ways to get that? Thanks

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I think I have fucked up my savegame.
I had the task to talk with Mary (Stepsis) about her "boyfriend" and she agreed on MC beeing her practice boyfriend.
Problem is, shortly after the dialog I got a Bad End and had to reroll a few times.
Now the task is gone and I can no longer talk with her about it, but I can't do anything with her. Only option is "Discuss Interest".
Is there some kind of console command to reset the task?
Don't know if it helps, but I attached my savegame.

I would really appreciate, if someone could help somehow.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I had the task to talk with Mary (Stepsis) about her "boyfriend" and she agreed on MC beeing her practice boyfriend.
Problem is, shortly after the dialog I got a Bad End and had to reroll a few times.
Now the task is gone and I can no longer talk with her about it, but I can't do anything with her. Only option is "Discuss Interest".
You need to reset task with console command:
StepSistersTask.SosOutburst.SetState(QuestStates.Undefined)
then dinner with them to start it once again

Reactions: Urelsor

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

I would really appreciate, if someone could help somehow.
Try loading your save then use the pageup button to go back before you made the wrong choice. Save it there and then go forward choosing the choice you should have picked.

Reactions: Urelsor

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
You need to reset task with console command:
StepSistersTask.SosOutburst.SetState(QuestStates.Undefined)
then dinner with them to start it once again
It seems that did the trick. Really appreciate that.

Try loading your save then use the pageup button to go back before you made the wrong choice. Save it there and then go forward choosing the choice you should have picked.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunatly I continued to play quite a while afterwards before I noticed it and already saved several times.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the info. But I only can get TJ and BJ at her office. still yet to meet her at the spare room. Any ways to get that? Thanks
keep repeating, make some money - bj and before you leave her office, requests - ask for better terms, after a few times you will have a new option after make some money, which is evening date, and you must have rented the spare room and have the spare key, if you gave the spare key to kate/aunt kate, make sure you go back to the room and pick it up before going to the bank.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This game awesome but need some update. First need hint system. Everybody playing blind because no hint
v0.16.2 was release a few days ago i think, not really sure, but waiting on that since it's a bug fixer update, for a hint system, it kind of does have one in a way, if you go to your tablet, contacts, click on a person, it gives you a simple hint, here is 2 images showing that hint.

image 1. the part where it say "There is still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension".

each category on the right side for possibilities will have a hint, letting you know that you can still do stuff for that category, once you complete everything for it, that hint will go away, letting you know you have seen everything for that category.

example image 1, since i haven't seen everything for the tv category under possibilities, i will have that hint there, but once i seen everything, that hint will go away.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Wow, I cant find the school I go to the map and none of the locations shows a school. they all say you have nothing to do here even when I travel to all the locations I cant find it. Help plz. 1626595444317.png

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I mouse over the white building that looks like it could be a school and click on it nothing happens and it doesn't say what it is like everything else does. I just restarted it without the saved game and the school shows up now don't worry about the message after this I deleted it. 1626614491114.png

Last edited:

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
SHARING SAVES till update 0.16.1
with max money
Urgent help

Hello, Can you please tell me where should i put these saves exactly? Because I am confused. When I am trying to save these files into the save folder in the root folder, I cannot able to see the save folder there, like "/my adult games/thisGame/game/" like this, there is no save folder in the game folder, so I do not know where to get it? sometimes I try to save them by making a save folder inside the game folder but I cannot see those saves in the game while playing the game. Please help. Urgent help.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Urgent help

Hello, Can you please tell me where should i put these saves exactly? Because I am confused. When I am trying to save these files into the save folder in the root folder, I cannot able to see the save folder there, like "/my adult games/thisGame/game/" like this, there is no save folder in the game folder, so I do not know where to get it? sometimes I try to save them by making a save folder inside the game folder but I cannot see those saves in the game while playing the game. Please help. Urgent help.
Thank you.
you have to rename it to 1-1-LT1.save

example, 1312094_1-1-LT1.save to 1-1-LT1.save

Then put the save in StraitenedTimes-0.16.1-pc\game\saves, if there isn't a save folder, make a folder and name it saves, if you name a folder save without the s at the end, it wont show up, it has to be saves

Last edited:
Reactions: philipr8283
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes