GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I must say that overall I enjoy this game (at least since the day I learned the way to cheating it) but the pattern in every release is the same: first, joy and thrill. Then, an endless succesion of "what?", "when?" and "how?". A better hints system is really necesary.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I must say that overall I enjoy this game (at least since the day I learned the way to cheating it) but the pattern in every release is the same: first, joy and thrill. Then, an endless succesion of "what?", "when?" and "how?". A better hints system is really necesary.
and getting rid of the randomness ffs the repetitive actions is insane

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How are you cheating, you putting console commands on affection or something else? Would like to know because i'm sick of the clicking and grind, and on average i miss 20% of the scenes on every release, still can't trigger Kate bathroom events where mc jerks in front of her or getting arrested after graffiti event for the 2nd time.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How are you cheating, you putting console commands on affection or something else? Would like to know because i'm sick of the clicking and grind, and on average i miss 20% of the scenes on every release, still can't trigger Kate bathroom events where mc jerks in front of her or getting arrested after graffiti event for the 2nd time.
I don't remember many details, but a couple of updates ago I made a "supersave" editing some variables as money, days of rented room, doble bed and so on, and then used console commands to set relationship levels stables. That's the way I found to skip the grind and the every time more demanding daily tasks.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Batmanbatmann

Feb 10, 2018
EDIT: Use a file editor like Notepad++ . Then make sure the setting replace with space is set (super easy to do): .. That's it, now you're ready to edit any RENPY files in the future. A good long term investment if you play a lot of renpy games.

HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.
When i try to edit files it comes like this, tried three different writing programs, what can i do?
Žè½Ãú(¾ù,¹`›`ŒÜ…+–…
²"Vw+ÝZw·w»{’˜–€!! !=¤‡$¤÷BK£¤B $@R€„P ï½y3;3{{E¶óý¾_öíÌ›ÿ{óæÍ›73o.iØ^œïk³\Ïvòņ3_<{õ”¾ÆQk¢ØØ×VÊgÔ¨•.6•ŠÍñ”kå
IÓóÛ{ò¶ß^lI\Zl]»½ØïkÊ›9«¸Ç潧L™2œ™Ê®Oº…‰bû™ïùÈuæšMSw÷„bÖ6¿¸×Ú¾¶‚k;®íO÷^5¥¯=kç|)7d¹Å}Vµôµ
ÛY‹QÜ7‚â~}ÍC¬¸ÿ@ñ

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (final -no more updates -f..... grindfest :cautious: )

mc stat

Screenshot_1.png ** Screenshot_1.png ***

**set the variable from "false" to "true" (click on it)
***click on the little icons to refill energy , gain money , advance day or hour

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Here is my WT for 0.20.0

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

I used my 0.19.2 save while triggering new content, 0.20.0 content is found at the bottom of the wt, again, step by step on every action i took to get the new content to trigger

StraitenedTimes 0.20.0 WT.zip - the wt

0.19.2 save.zip - my save that was made while making the WT from start to end

0.20.0 save.zip - my save that i used when i made the 0.20.0 part in the wt

Interests part 1-3 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests

scenes that didn't trigger while playing

lawyer's apartment at night
violet is drunk, nude and in a fighting pose
violet is drunk and passed out on the back of the sofa

There is a few modeling scenes as well that i didn't trigger, 1 with lisa/mom and the rest is with anna/step mom, it would just take to long to get all the scenes
Any WT for v0.21? I'm a little lost couldn't get the new content.

Reactions: forgotp

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I will say this about this dev. Regardless of what you may think of the game format:

1. Knows how to give characters personalities
2. New characters are not used to blueball you on main characters

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Any WT for v0.21? I'm a little lost couldn't get the new content.
I can't speak for all characters but for aunt continue staying over routine and the next steps will apear. For old neighbours the boy will invite you to dinner where you're at school and that will open the path.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When i try to edit files it comes like this, tried three different writing programs, what can i do?
Žè½Ãú(¾ù,¹`›`ŒÜ…+–…
²"Vw+ÝZw·w»{’˜–€!! !=¤‡$¤÷BK£¤B $@R€„P ï½y3;3{{E¶óý¾_öíÌ›ÿ{óæÍ›73o.iØ^œïk³\Ïvòņ3_<{õ”¾ÆQk¢ØØ×VÊgÔ¨•.6•ŠÍñ”kå
IÓóÛ{ò¶ß^lI\Zl]»½ØïkÊ›9«¸Ç潧L™2œ™Ê®Oº…‰bû™ïùÈuæšMSw÷„bÖ6¿¸×Ú¾¶‚k;®íO÷^5¥¯=kç|)7d¹Å}Vµôµ
ÛY‹QÜ7‚â~}ÍC¬¸ÿ@ñ
You have to decrypt the rpyc files first with the Unren program.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I can't speak for all characters but for aunt continue staying over routine and the next steps will apear. For old neighbours the boy will invite you to dinner where you're at school and that will open the path.
cool thanks! About the family (mom and sis's) nothing new?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
New Content :
Lisa M : ask to f, condom CG, condom ripped CG , raw CG
Jill OS / Lily YS : f OS in front YS, YS masturbate
Anna SMom : peep at her bathroom, 3 variant
Alexa StepYS : eavesdrop, talk about her lie, help her. (cheek peck, fake orgasm-only when stepOS is at home, kiss, jerk her, deep kiss)
Victoria FLawyer : weekend office cunni, apartment party (kiss & grope)
Julia XShopOwner : at office, lappanties, laptopless, couch69
This is the best type of WT, can you share the same for this update too please?

bt68

May 10, 2017
Hi, what happened to the 'back up' feature...if you made a wrong choice? It was there before this last update. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes