Dec 21, 2019
No, there's no gallery. There's a dump of the game's image files in no logical order, much like what you could extract yourself with unren, and it's labelled "gallery." Big difference.

Without a proper hint system or a proper gallery that shows which scenes you have left to unlock for each character, you just mindlessly repeat the same actions ad nauseam (which is the entire "gameplay" anyway.) You don't even know when you've reached the end of the content. This game gets less than 0 stars in terms of playability, and embodies everything that could possibly go wrong with a sandbox. As if the grind wasn't bad enough (it was) it forces you to go to fucking school or get a game over. Come on, that's laughable.

If more people talked about or admitted this was a problem, it might have actually been addressed by the dev.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
While running game code:
File "game/loc_MotelMyBath.rpy", line 191, in <module>
NameError: name 'ObjectsListget' is not defined
While running game code:
File "game/loc_LitTeacherApart.rpy", line 863, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'ShrinkSessionFinished'
Thank you, for your reports. It will be fixed in the next update.
Right now you can use console command
LitTeacher.ShrinkSessionFinished = True
to avoid the second error

albatare

May 4, 2017
Theres is actually a gallery. Just go to the main menu and you will find it.
Nah, you can't replay scenes, it just shows you the pictures, 1 by 1, like you would see them opening the image folder.
That's the worst part, the dev actually spent time making a useless gallery instead of either not doing anything or actually making a proper gallery with scene replay.

Reactions: GaboCAP
Dec 17, 2021
No, there's no gallery. There's a dump of the game's image files in no logical order, much like what you could extract yourself with unren, and it's labelled "gallery." Big difference.

Without a proper hint system or a proper gallery that shows which scenes you have left to unlock for each character, you just mindlessly repeat the same actions ad nauseam (which is the entire "gameplay" anyway.) You don't even know when you've reached the end of the content. This game gets less than 0 stars in terms of playability, and embodies everything that could possibly go wrong with a sandbox. As if the grind wasn't bad enough (it was) it forces you to go to fucking school or get a game over. Come on, that's laughable.

If more people talked about or admitted this was a problem, it might have actually been addressed by the dev.
It's a problem. Like you said, the images are just an unorganized dump of what you've unlocked, and the animations are also only there after being unlocked. A lot of what makes this game playable is simply cheating which shouldn't be necessary. The only thing that makes it even remotely playable is the walkthrough, but that's not guaranteed because even then it's hit and miss. I've not been able to get a lot of the things the walkthrough has unlocked, and none of it is visible in the game itself. Literally a shot in the dark that might or might not be there.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's a problem. Like you said, the images are just an unorganized dump of what you've unlocked, and the animations are also only there after being unlocked. A lot of what makes this game playable is simply cheating which shouldn't be necessary. The only thing that makes it even remotely playable is the walkthrough, but that's not guaranteed because even then it's hit and miss. I've not been able to get a lot of the things the walkthrough has unlocked, and none of it is visible in the game itself. Literally a shot in the dark that might or might not be there.
It's strange how much I like this game even with all its faults. In fact, the real gameplay to me is to learn how to cheat with the console and wait for somebody more skillful to give any clue about what to do and when, and so advance the story. The actual gameplay its impossible.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I don't understand the def here. Don't get me wrong i play with cheats to get around the tedious hurdles, but underneath all that is a pretty good game and it actually has a good amount of content for you to discover.

There is no need to constantly pay for the extra hotel room/tv or locks. just have it as an unlock that's part of the story. Change the school system a little and there, you have a great game with loads to discover.

I mean he knows how to do it because he's working towards it with the blond step mom, where you are working towards not getting punished for missing family meals. When you are at her house. Just take out the work/grind and the game is great.

I was about to give up on this game because of the tedious grind(which serves no purpose because the game has a lot of content and story lines which take some time to discover by themselves) but with cheats this game is pretty great. Without cheats it's such a grind that i wouldn't even bother which is really sad because it's a great game underneath that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Straitened Times [v0.25.0] [HRelease] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,70 GB / 349 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.25.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,69 GB / 332 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.25.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi guys. Does anyone know the variable to lower Jill and Lil's conflict bar using saveeditonline? Would appreciate the info, cheers.
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game

Reactions: perseus420 and "CJ"

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
New content I've found in 0.25. Hopefully somebody will add to this.

Lisa Gardner (mother)
- Threesome with Lit Teacher during family therapy. See the info for Emmanuelle Fornberg below. [Thanks Chemmy ]
- MC can join Lisa while she is doing yoga and she will wear a new yoga outfit. See info for Kate Jensen below. [Thanks Criss.Secret ]
- MC request her to go to a modelling session and she will go topless (leads to new "reward" from photographer) [Thanks Erikico ]

Alexa Gardner (younger stepsister)
- Selfie in her room while cuddling with MC on the bed
- Selfie in her room after giving MC a handjob
- Selfie in her room with her and MC naked
- Video selfie while giving MC a blowjob

Anna Gardner (step-mother)
- MC go to her bathroom in the morning, she opens the door naked, then MC can take a shower while she watches.
- MC request her to go to a modelling session and she will go topless (leads to new "reward" from photographer) [Thanks Dorago]

Emmanuelle Fornberg (Literature Teacher)
- MC can schedule family therapy with the Lit Teacher at school in the morning, but instead of going to her apartment with Lisa at 18:00, he should show up at the Lit Teacher's apartment by himself at 18:00. He will find Lisa and Emmanuelle already in bed together and can have a threesome with them. [Thanks Chemmy ]

Helena Pitt (School Principal)
- MC can have anal sex with her in her office.

Sam Kelley (Photographer)
- After MC brings Anna Gardner for a topless photo session, Sam will give a new reward. MC can Jerk to her without panties. [Thanks Dorago]

Kate Jensen (Aunt)
- When Kate stays in the alternate motel room and MC requests that Kate invites Lisa to the room, MC can "Offer to help with clothes" and there will be a couple of new renders with Kate wearing Lisa's orange yoga outfit and Lisa wearing Kate's black running outfit. [Thanks Dorago]

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor)
- Confession, Naughty.

Bridgitte Larsen (Cheerleader)
- Grab her breasts after playing video games

Last edited:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way to fully reset stepYS and stepOS? I think I messed up the boyfriend quest and the argument never appears anymore

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It's strange how much I like this game even with all its faults. In fact, the real gameplay to me is to learn how to cheat with the console and wait for somebody more skillful to give any clue about what to do and when, and so advance the story. The actual gameplay its impossible.
I feel similar. I really like the game. I don't find the gameplay impossible, and the grind at least somewhat makes sense. I find most new content quickly, but there are definitely some very frustrating aspects of gameplay. I suspect there are some events that have complex triggers such as current time, current location, amount of time passed since some previous event, stat levels, and some amount of chance (e.g., randomness).

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game
I click the Mod and just get Code on my screen.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Content I've found. Hopefully somebody will add to this.

Lisa Gardner (mother)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Lisa Gardner. Progress says "Naughty Theme" at Family Shrink is still effective, but it's been that way for the last 4 or 5 updates with no progress.

Alexa Gardner (younger stepsister)
- Selfie in her room while cuddling with MC on the bed
- Selfie in her room after giving MC a handjob
- Selfie in her room with her and MC naked
- Video selfie while giving MC a blowjob

Anna Gardner (step-mother)
- MC go to her bathroom in the morning, she opens the door naked, then MC can take a shower while she watches.

Emmanuelle Fornberg (Literature Teacher)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Lit Teacher. Progress says more opportunities at Family Shrink. However, no sexual tension is raised during Family sessions and I've exhausted all dialogue choices in 4 sessions. Maybe a randomization issue?

Helena Pitt (School Principal)
- MC can have anal sex with her in her office.

Sam Kelley (Photographer)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Photographer. Progress says more opportunities during photo sessions.

Kate Jensen (Aunt)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Kate Jensen. Progress shows nothing.

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor)
- Confession, Naughty.

Bridgitte Larsen (Cheerleader)
- Grab her breasts after playing video games
Hero. Just a little correction, Alexa is the bigger step sister.

Reactions: YoMamama

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hero. Just a little correction, Alexa is the bigger step sister.
Check it again. Mary is older step-sister. Alexa is younger step-sister.

If you read the "Main" tab in the phone contact information for Mary and Alexa, it says Mary is the first daughter and Alexa is the second daughter.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I feel similar. I really like the game. I don't find the gameplay impossible, and the grind at least somewhat makes sense. I find most new content quickly, but there are definitely some very frustrating aspects of gameplay. I suspect there are some events that have complex triggers such as current time, current location, amount of time passed since some previous event, stat levels, and some amount of chance (e.g., randomness).
I played and even enjoyed some games with massive grind (the infamous russian grind), but here we have an extreme case of overlapping that to me, if played as intended, kills the joy. I mean, you need to pay attention to something (who sleeps with who, to say something), then must pay attention to something else in order to advance (school), then something else (spare room), else (work), else (step family)... and so on and on and on WITHOUT LOSE ANY OF PREVIOUS TASKS. You don't go from task to task, all of them keep active and failing something can lead to an automatic game over.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes