Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I hope this is toggleable rather than permanently "on" if the mod is installed - don't you need to let it dip below 90 so you can do the "make up for bad attendance" manual labor event to make progress with the principal?
As D2K said it's not actually related to attendance. You just need enough allure, or whatever it's called until the option comes up. Its always triggered for me even with high attendance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen0206

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new Cheat Mod v1.1

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH
To install just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW Cheat Mod V1.0

Both should work on ALL versions of the game. Even Future ones
The menu doesn't work if you use joiplay, the Mod MIGHT, as I can't test it I don't know
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Fixed a couple bugs I found

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
This game is very obtuse in its sand box. I keep getting stuck.

How do I progress to fuck the mother? And what needs to happen before the threesome at therapy?

I looked at the walkthrough, but I just need general guidance, not to have my hand held for my every move.
For the threesome to happen, after you've had sex in front of the therapist, the next week schedule a group appointment but get to the apartment on time on your own. When you get to the door you should get a text...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Straitened Times [0.37.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (2.4 GB/ 888 MB)

Last edited:

geniustran494

Jun 5, 2017
1. New event from 0.27 (HJ near sleeping daughter). When Lisa and Lily are sharing a room, go to them at 00:00 and join them. You may need to do this more than once to trigger the event. This also works when Lisa and Jill are sharing a room.
2. New event from 0.28 (Fuck near sleeping daughter). When Lisa and Lily are sharing a room, go to them at 00:00 and join them. You may need to do this more than once to trigger the event. Edit: This also works when Lisa and Jill are sharing a room.
Okay, super thanks, I will try following your guide.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
at this point because of the changes from the new content when starting a new game, i might or might not update my WT since it's all over the place now, I haven't decided yet, it's like fotm all over again, and i'm not planning on redoing it from start to end, but if i do update it, it might be later this week, i have a lot going on at the moment.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
gibs6100 Found an issue with the mod - the swimming event with Lil always treats you as having no energy, so you can only lose and eat her pussy, not win and get paizuri from her. This happens even if you sleep the night before. (Also the infinite topics part doesn't seem to always work - in particular I've noticed three strikes with the lawyer's secretary and she ends the conversation - but who cares since you can just roll back any red responses anyway.)

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
gibs6100 Found an issue with the mod - the swimming event with Lil always treats you as having no energy, so you can only lose and eat her pussy, not win and get paizuri from her. This happens even if you sleep the night before. (Also the infinite topics part doesn't seem to always work - in particular I've noticed three strikes with the lawyer's secretary and she ends the conversation - but who cares since you can just roll back any red responses anyway.)
That's weird I can't replicate the swimming issue. I keep pace three times then outrun, and I always win. As for the topics you shouldn't really need to actually use discuss interests as their opinions are already maxed, but yeah you could just roll back.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
That's weird I can't replicate the swimming issue. I keep pace three times then outrun, and I always win. As for the topics you shouldn't really need to actually use discuss interests as their opinions are already maxed, but yeah you could just roll back.
Oh, are the topic conversations just for raising their opinion stat? I thought you had to do it to progress in the relationship. (This game really doesn't do a great job of explaining its systems. :p )

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
How do I get the judge to visit me in the hotel room? victoria is my girlfriend and he attended all the hearings for 20 days

3.70 star(s) 151 Votes