McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So far what is new for me (maybe not for .30 update):
Aunt = I was able to peek at her 8:00am in shower in spareroom, and she now allows me to enter whenever.
Brigitte = In friend family's home, during dinner Brigitte anounces we are dating.
Mom+Lil+Jill = During 'Family Time' mom joins in for foursome (more involved each time? unsure, I still need to trigger it a couplemore times)

Will update when I'm feeling better to play more.

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Aunt = I was able to peek at her 8:00am in shower in spareroom, and she now allows me to enter whenever.
Brigitte = In friend family's home, during dinner Brigitte anounces we are dating.
Mom+Lil+Jill = During 'Family Time' mom joins in for foursome (more involved each time? unsure, I still need to trigger it a couplemore times)

Ur a legend

Reactions: Mister Hentai

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018

How do you even get 'family time'?

Reactions: yrban7477

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So I was able to bang Motel Mom, O Sis and Y sis
The Aunt while she is alone
Can you take the step family neighbor mom, or sis to bonetown?

Reaver

May 31, 2017

to trigger family time share a room with jill. then give here a message at 20:00 hours (seems to work best for me) then once Lil comes in the room and you are all fucking, just keep switching between the sisters and mom will come join you all.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes