McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
"v0.32 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna, and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, Neighbor Mom, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Lawyer, Bank Manager and others "

I've found so far:
Lisa + Kate > spareroom trying on swimsuit new extended/tiny scene/twerking/topless? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Anna > like one or two single images? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Alexa Gardner > video: Fuck [req. condom + premium wine?]
Alexa Gardner > 2 screens sleep in her bed? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Kate Jensen > 3 screens peeking on her while she is in bathroom? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Judge > MC jacks off onto her [clothed] in her office after talking about her daughter/lawyer [may have to progress the lawyer+judge dinner scenes first, or raise her... stat]
Judge > leads to new location: judge apartment. after you spend the night with the lawyer, you get a few screens in elevator w judge
Judge > after you spend the night with the lawyer, you get a few screens in elevator w judge w differnt dialogue, judge asks mc to bring lawyer over for dinner
Lawyer + Judge > = dinner [started by going to lawyers home and selecting invite/dinner], each dinner has more content [eventually stops of course]
Neighbor Mom > video: confession incest, 3rd time = handjob
Neighbor Mom > +extended bathroom sceen after helping in garden, Alexa opens door, MC cums on Nmom jeans/ass.
Mia Sim + Jill Gardner > video: extended anal scene in hotelroom with jill sucking on one of her tits [not sure, its in the images folder]
Bank Manager > ?
others > ?

edit: more info for the scenes I've watched
edit2: forgot from previous update, a single image of PEteach, when you go jogging with Aunt, PEteach sees aunt flashing you.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Does this need an update or is using the current one fine?
Nope it's universal and should work for all current and future versions
I have a problem with the maid for a long time, I can't get her to give me a handjob or be my girlfriend, and when I'm spying on her and when I choose the "jerking together" and "take your chance" options, nothing ever happens.

I'm using the gibs6100's mod, I don't know if that has anything to do with it
Worked in my game with the mod, but I can't really give advice as I've only really done her storyline once. I just don't like her very much so I never really bother with her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Could anyone post his save, please? Mine is broken, I can't trigger the fight between the sisters about the boyfriend no matter what. At least one or two versions old preferably cause I haven't done the judge's content yet.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's not necessary, but grinding for money gets a heck of a lot easier. You'll probably have to seduce everyone involved in the father's case to avoid going to jail eventually, though.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
how do I buy condoms?
From the Sex Shop, Lily works there after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Follow her to find it. If I recall correctly, you will fail the first few times as you lose her in the crowd, just keep at it and it you will be find (it also nets you a much better job than working at the Diner, although you can do both)

Dosenbier

Aug 2, 2017
Hey i have a problem with the save file location i cant use the save files when i place them in the save folder its every time a fresh game at day 1

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
No, nothing aso like before he repeat seen messages. Try my save and don`t try to be a clairvoyant !!! (use my save use the "solution" and play further I have had no different).
Is this how you ask for help?

No. I will not play your save file and tell you how to proceed.

I told you about the bug in v0.31.1 and the solution for it and you want to continue arguing about it does nothing!

Fine! go sulk in the corner because I'm not going to indulge you any further.

Hey i have a problem with the save file location i cant use the save files when i place them in the save folder its every time a fresh game at day 1
2 option for this.

1) put the save file in "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes"

2) Delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes" folder and put the save file in the game's save folder.

View attachment 2152317

How to have sex with the judge?
Hop in your time machine and go to the future where that content is available.

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Is this how you ask for help?

No. I will not play your save file and tell you how to proceed.

I told you about the bug in v0.31.1 and the solution for it and you want to continue arguing about it does nothing!

Fine! go sulk in the corner because I'm not going to indulge you any further.
It's just a game. It's not my game either

SiddyJJ

Apr 3, 2021
I'm sure this has been answered but. I cannot get the lawyer to be my girlfriend and that is stopping other paths from opening up. Anyone got a clue? Is there a flag I can set?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes