Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
how can i triger that mom visit step family house and have a argument mom and stepmom??
Go to the step family house at 9 pm and go upstaire, it should trigger the event

Edit : Oh wait I misread, I thought you were talking about neightbore mom, if it's mom, then you have to request that she have dinner with step family at 7pm, she will refuse at first, you need to wait some days before asking again, after the argument you will need to wait some days before asking again so both mom make peace at the step family dinner.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
v0.34 new content:
New character - Sophia Gardner
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Photographer
and something for Jill and Alexa Gardner, Lawyer, "Detective", PE teacher, XShop Owner and others

Who's Detective????

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
v0.34 new content:
New character - Sophia Gardner
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Photographer
and something for Jill and Alexa Gardner, Lawyer, "Detective", PE teacher, XShop Owner and others

Who's Detective????
Woman in short hair. You can find her in patrol, police station, lawyers house.

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
You have to go back to the selfie a couple of times then you get anal as an option.After that you get sex with condom but only late night with wine
Thank you, can you help me with auntKate too? I can invite her to stepfamily house, sneak on her when she is taking shower there, fuck her with condom and watch and rate them when she and lisa do the ''clothing contest'' or something like that but i cant advance further in her content. ''There are still can be opportunitites to raise sexual tension'' in her tag under naughty actions (does it matter who i vote for after the clothing contest if it does then who should i vote for to advance in kate's content?)

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
Thank you, can you help me with auntKate too? I can invite her to stepfamily house, sneak on her when she is taking shower there, fuck her with condom and watch and rate them when she and lisa do the ''clothing contest'' or something like that but i cant advance further in her content. ''There are still can be opportunitites to raise sexual tension'' in her tag under naughty actions (does it matter who i vote for after the clothing contest if it does then who should i vote for to advance in kate's content?)
first aunt then mum. keep going till you get the breast competition.you need to be interrupted by mum when aunt tries to promise stuff if you vote for her.Try joining them when they are asleep.Cant do kate bareback yet.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Have you jogged with her or tanned with her at the pool ?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
During the clothing contest at motel choose mom 1-3 times (can't remember how many it took for me). On the next contest aunt will ask you to rig the contest in her favor, choose aunt next few times then next day when she's in the shower enter shower and ask her to join. She'll refuse joining in shower, but when you get out of the shower and walk in to the room aunt will be waiting for you naked and she'll jump on you and straddle you naked. You can't have sex with her yet, but the next time aunt stays at motel do the same contest/shower steps as before and she will do the naked/straddle thing again and you will finally be able to fuck her with condom. Make sure you have condoms.

The grindfest in this game wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have do the same steps 80 frickin times just to unlock the next scene. The cheat mod is great but it can't take away the grindfuck that is this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmomma

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Is the Violet cop handjob the farthest you can go with her during booze party? I can't get past the handjob scenes. I got the dance scene and HJ scene but can't get any further than that. I can't remember the specific order of pouring booze either with so many choices to choose from I forget which order i did them in last time.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
When i go to the judge apartment with her daughter what do i have to do
You can't do anything. They are scenes with no choices. Do it several times and eventually Victoria will invite you to her bedroom where you can fuck her with condom. Sleep with her overnight then in morning keep asking her to go bareback several times. She will eventually let you go raw if you keep asking her. The only way I was able to get in to her bedroom was doing the judge/daughter thing every time. She will not let you into her bedroom any other time than after visiting the judge with her.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes