btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
How can i get the threesome with the lawyer and cop? I've tried everything, premium wine, liquor, whisky, tried it 9, 10, 11 pm, avoid drinking, pour without stopping, focusing on each of them..
I know here are a few "guides" who says do that or do this but none of them works for me.
yes i already fucked the cop at the motel and fucked the lawyer without condom
How do you fuck the cop at motel? I can't get that scene. What are the specific steps you have to take to get it?

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
first aunt then mum. keep going till you get the breast competition.you need to be interrupted by mum when aunt tries to promise stuff if you vote for her.Try joining them when they are asleep.Cant do kate bareback yet.
Aunt promised me if i vote for her and mom interrupted and i can join them when they sleep but there is still something i should do to unlock more aunt content i cnat figure out what ( i can fuck aunt with condom and i can sleep with mom + aunt and i can invite aunt to stepfmaily house and peek her when she takes shower, alexa refuses me when i tell her and aunt i can help them with their clothes but i dont think its available in this patch yet?)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you fuck the cop at motel? I can't get that scene. What are the specific steps you have to take to get it?
be renting the room at the motel, at night after family dinner, go to the police station, once inside, keep skipping time until she shows up, she will give the mc a ride back to the motel, keep repeating

Reactions: the_observant

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
be renting the room at the motel, at night after family dinner, go to the police station, once inside, keep skipping time until she shows up, she will give the mc a ride back to the motel, keep repeating
Cool, thanks for the tip. :love:

Reactions: Chemmy

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
During the clothing contest at motel choose mom 1-3 times (can't remember how many it took for me). On the next contest aunt will ask you to rig the contest in her favor, choose aunt next few times then next day when she's in the shower enter shower and ask her to join. She'll refuse joining in shower, but when you get out of the shower and walk in to the room aunt will be waiting for you naked and she'll jump on you and straddle you naked. You can't have sex with her yet, but the next time aunt stays at motel do the same contest/shower steps as before and she will do the naked/straddle thing again and you will finally be able to fuck her with condom. Make sure you have condoms.

The grindfest in this game wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have do the same steps 80 frickin times just to unlock the next scene. The cheat mod is great but it can't take away the grindfuck that is this game.
I can fuck aunt with condom, i tanned with her, i jogged with her and pe teacher showed up, i can sleep with aunt+ mom, i can invite aunt to stepfamily house and she sleeps there, i can peek her in the morning when she takes a shower in stepfamily house but there is still something missing (when she is in stepfamily house , she talks to alexa right after watching tv and when i tell them ''i can help with their clothes'' alexa refuses and says if they need help they will let me know but im not sure that option is available in this patch yet

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I can fuck aunt with condom, i tanned with her, i jogged with her and pe teacher showed up, i can sleep with aunt+ mom, i can invite aunt to stepfamily house and she sleeps there, i can peek her in the morning when she takes a shower in stepfamily house but there is still something missing (when she is in stepfamily house , she talks to alexa right after watching tv and when i tell them ''i can help with their clothes'' alexa refuses and says if they need help they will let me know but im not sure that option is available in this patch yet
I haven't gotten that far yet with aunt/stepfamily. I agree there should be an "end of current content" statement for each character. The under development disclaimer is too vague and doesn't alert the player to end of content.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Yes i did, i even jogged with her and pe teacher showed up
Oh yeah, something I noticed that people miss because it makes her angry, did you cum on her face ?
or did you ask the help with the cloth when she is alone and do it several time to end up giving her a cunni ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I think you have completed all scenes with kate/aunt, and here is all scenes for her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OracleOne

Jun 28, 2021
Found a error

it happens when I click on about fathers case and using the incest patch

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_M.rpy", line 683, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 588, in script call
  File "ch_M.rpyc", line 683, in script
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\StraitenedTimes-020public-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.2.0.public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\StraitenedTimes-020public-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.2.0.public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_M.rpy", line 683, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Straitened Times 0.2.0.public
Tue May 19 10:41:42 2020
Update the game. You're using v0.2.0, we at v0.34.1

OracleOne

Jun 28, 2021
How to fuck the maid at motel? She refuses me every time.
Previous reply you got missed a step.
Catch her masterbating in any of the rooms, refuse to go down on her, jerk together for money, fuck her or take your chance, whatever it's called

shadowforce777

Dec 17, 2021
I having waiting for it and checking it 24/7 last 25 days for this release and I don't like the other andriod release because Its save files are embedded inside apk. Not outside apk

What a drag and swip don't work either so it was boring, any new about new released for apk let me know please guys thanks alot

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes