MagnetStryker

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know the Lisa's mother techincal ID?
I'm making a cheat table so everyone has de "correct"(hacked) values in all stats.

Just missing her atm.

halil123

May 23, 2017
36.1 new scenes changelog

I will update as I find more

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> ask her to massage you

Aunt -> you can fuck her raw in your spare room

PE Teacher -> Go to downtown at midnight or later -> take her to spare room -> DON'T UNDRESS HER -> you will sleep together
-> repeat another night -> this time UNDRESS her -> you will sleep together naked

Lisa(MOM) -> modeling session -> sextoy modeling

Anna(Stepmom) -> Have braeakfast with them -> ask for a ride -> repeat

Mia & Jill -> 16:00 when they are exercising -> talk to mia, help her, take her here -> choose fuck instead of analfuck, do it a few times

Hotel Manager -> change room arrangement to stay with mom -> go to room at 21 to see them together -> next day request hotel manager to hang with mom at 21 -> give premium wine -> go to room and skip hours -> repeat to get a threesome-> go to room in the morning when they are about to wake up -> repeat the event but choose to postpone threesome

Last edited:

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Certainly not a perfect game but a very good one and this guy is a work horse and has my admiration for that. Devs like this deserve all the support when we're surrounded by milker devs who will move fast for the first few updates to gain subs then literally start to take 10 months to deliver patches no bigger than what this guy delivers in a month or two. So bravo dev and hope to see another game from you some day with all the lessons you have learned so far.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

PE Teacher -> Go to downtown at midnight or later -> take her to spare room -> DON'T UNDRESS HER -> you will sleep together
-> repeat another night -> this time UNDRESS her -> you will sleep together naked

You, sir, are a legend. Thank you!

choduchompot

Mar 26, 2020
Hotel M and Mom Sex : go to the HotelM at the reception and request to spend time with mom (give the premiuim wine) and go to you and your mom's room then advance the time you will get the threesome ....repeat the entire step more than once and it should trigger.

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021

Anna(Stepmom) -> Have braeakfast with them -> ask for a ride -> repeat

Here to help you a little .
Mia sim -> Help her at 15 Pm -> Fuck her in the same room -> Repeat until Jill join you

Darna Stevens Motel Manager -> Change the room share whit mom -> at 20 or 21 they will drinking -> The next day ask to repeat spending time whit mom at 21 Pm . -> Pass time until 23 Pm for threesome -> repeat and next time wait until the morning to do the threesom

halil123

May 23, 2017
Here to help you a little .
Mia sim -> Help her at 15 Pm -> Fuck her in the same room -> Repeat until Jill join you

Darna Stevens Motel Manager -> Change the room share whit mom -> at 20 or 21 they will drinking -> The next day ask to repeat spending time whit mom at 21 Pm . -> Pass time until 23 Pm for threesome -> repeat and next time wait until the morning to do the threesom
Did you manage to get the new neighbor mom scene? I can't sneak without getting caught, I tried 8 and 23, it won't let me. I was doing it fine until now.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Updated android version please!!!
Straitened Times v0.36.1 patron build

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-pc.zip

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-mac.zip

v0.36 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Motel Manager, Judge, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Fix: Neighbor Mom "ad" error

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 9 images

v0.36.1 bug fix:
Fix: Lisa's events trigger
How about an android update as well?!!!!

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
Did you manage to get the new neighbor mom scene? I can't sneak without getting caught, I tried 8 and 23, it won't let me. I was doing it fine until now.
Here say is a Cunilingus but i cant get the bottomless confesion anymore. I load an Old save where i have her bottomless but after that she always catch me i can see her naked at 13pm but nothing happend after that

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Here say is a Cunilingus but i cant get the bottomless confesion anymore. I load an Old save where i have her bottomless but after that she always catch me i can see her naked at 13pm but nothing happend after that
Yeah man I haven't been able to trigger the bottomless confession at all, much less the cunni. I'm pretty sure I've gotten Allure up to the max level for her as well. I don't understand how I could have such high allure and still be missing scenes?
She's one of my favorites in this game along with the Judge and the Hot Cop.

MrMatcha0429

Dec 26, 2021
Straitened Times v0.36.1 patron build

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-pc.zip

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-mac.zip

v0.36 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Motel Manager, Judge, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Fix: Neighbor Mom "ad" error

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 9 images

v0.36.1 bug fix:
Fix: Lisa's events trigger
Why there is no update for Android?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I found what appears to be a minor bug. There is a new threesome scene in 0.36 with Lisa(Mom) and Darna(Motel Manager). When I play the scene a message occurs that sexual tension is raised with the motel manager. However, there is no new item on the progress page regarding this scene.

Darna's progress page says "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events."

Also, MC can choose to sleep in the bed with Lisa and Darna after the threesome. If MC sleeps with them, in the morning, the dialogue/narration goes through both the case where MC sleeps with them ("You opened your eyes to welcome Mrs Stevens...") and the case where MC does not sleep with them but comes into the room in the morning ("You entered the room to find Mom and Motel Manager sleeping inside.").

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes