john1230

Oct 6, 2020
For people who are playing through from the start.

Are you able to get step family address from Victoria Glisson (Lawyer) or from Roy Cotton (Fat Cop)?

Older build of the game you can get the address from 3 people (Victoria, Roy and Ren) but I can only get the address from Ren Yawen (Secretary) only in this version.

I want to know if it's only me or if it's a bug stopping them from giving me the address.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Is this the right command to raise allure for everybody when pressing SHIFT+O?

Levels of sexual attraction (allure): 60 - charmed?

Because I don't think it's working. The one for money does work though.

The correct command is

Relations["???"].allure.Value=###

where you should put the NPC name instead of ??? and a value instead of ###. I don'think you can change everybody's allure with one command, if that's what you are asking.
You can find the link to the cheats in the first post of this thread, though.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0.37 changelog new scenes I will update as I discover them

PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw

Invite Lily to stepfamily house - go to Mary's room when they are together - talk to Mary about sex, repeat
please keep adding. Thank you.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
please keep adding. Thank you.
Thank you to all those who help solving each update's mistery.

It's ridiculous that this job has to be be done by fans rather than the developer.
Everybody here would be MUCH more happier if only the dev put so little effort in being explicit when writing the changelogs.
As they are, they're just useless and frustrating ("a little bit of new scene here, a little bit there...").

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw

Invite Lily to stepfamily house - go to Mary's room when they are together - talk to Mary about sex, repeat

May 30, 2020
Hey! Mom stopped modeling she says i skipped family dinner. i keep attending for weeks, improved allure and opinion to max with console but she still dont want to mode. Any guesses how to correct this?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What do I have to do to make sure Lily stays after dinner with her step-family? There is a choice only to stay or go with her.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
Well, i love this game..... You gotta play from the beginning and do everything to get the game to move forward..... Check infos of the characters, everything is there... With Lily, you have to do everything first :D
This game being so terrible and having to do things like this is why I am giving up on it for probably the forth time. Hoped it was maybe easier after all the complaints.

greenchild

Mar 3, 2017
how to? Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it . she doesn't stay and the house.... because I can only invite her with Lily and when I spy the next day... never caught

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What do I have to do to make sure Lily stays after dinner with her step-family? There is a choice only to stay or go with her.
Just ignore it it and stay. She stays as well and you can find her in Mary's room. Keep choosing kissing until threesome triggers.

Does anything happen with Sophia? I've gone to lunch with her and can't get any more allure after hitting 18 points.

Reactions: wizardcock

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
how to? Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it . she doesn't stay and the house.... because I can only invite her with Lily and when I spy the next day... never caught
You have to do it several times without Lilly there. The I triggered it after the second time getting caught, which seems to happen on Saturdays or Sundays only and if you don't fuck anyone the previous night. It conflicts a lot with Stepmom asking to fuck in the morning. Who knew morning's would be a hot time in the step families house.

Sorry for the double post. Didn't feel like editing the previous post.

greenchild

Mar 3, 2017
You have to do it several times without Lilly there. The I triggered it after the second time getting caught, which seems to happen on Saturdays or Sundays only and if you don't fuck anyone the previous night. It conflicts a lot with Stepmom asking to fuck in the morning. Who knew morning's would be a hot time in the step families house.

Sorry for the double post. Didn't feel like editing the previous post.
when can you invite her without lily? cant seem to do that?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes