TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
---- StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join --- they never join, after get naked they go away everytime, did i miss somthing ?
You need to have Alexa 5 times and she'll accept raw then it open the foursome scene
But to be honest it is not very hot, the problem is that even if we go further in the relations with the different women, it is not very spicy and there is not a lot of further developpement, lacking a lot of lesbian scenes between sisters or M/D etc.

Last edited:

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
where do you meet Ava the new character?
edit: ah nevermind just after working at diner she arrived.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Straitened Times
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Good News: The dev team has noticed this mod and annonced that they were going to make their new animations with a framerate of 60 fps (old animations not concerned for now)
That's why this v0.41 mod version is theoretically the last one.

Download links : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I never really noticed much before, but ever since I got a new Mac, I've noticed a lot of the updates for macOS get neglected. Could we perhaps get the latest release for macOS?

Reactions: Clouver

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Just a heads up, android won't probably get updated for a while since the porter Estrada left, we don't know when he will get his gear back so if anyone wants to play updated version download joiplay and renpy plug in and install the windows version of the game or wait for another porter to port it. :BootyTime:
WTFFFFFF

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
As in the previous update with the aunt scene, can't get the stepsisters involved in the foursome with stepmom, no matter how many times repeat it or what combination choose before. I think that this is the worst of this game, even worst than the grinding or the lack of clues, sometimes you need to do some very specific and apparently unrelated move previously to launch a scene ("creampie X in the bathroom at 9.05 AM three days before" or something like that) or nothing happend.

Reactions: 50996

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
was able to get Ava to spawn for the first time on Tuesday outside the motel at 18:00 there a event where Jill will call you to come to her

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Question: Best time to meet all family members at the motel?
Answer: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday before family dinner. Good time for guest to show up.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
tried to trigger 3some with step family but after 15 attempts still it doesnt trigger.
photoshoot of mom and stepmom only goes to topless and cannot start 18+ sex shop
neighbor mom cannot fuck bareback
can someone help on these

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes