H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How to fuck detective york

How to use cheats in mobile

How to find mastermind

Can any one send his saves that have open all character seens
Where is the fun in full saves? Also, try to learn to use the search function please! The most questions from you are already answered here somewhere. Try to read the forum rules also please

Reactions: Killer7161

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Then raise the relationship helps maybe? I don´t know for sure how it went for me, it´s too long in the past for me.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Then raise the relationship helps maybe? I don´t know for sure how it went for me, it´s too long in the past for me.
does not help, I used the mod to max all stats but does not do anything.

I did encounter a bug once, spying on the aunt in the motel's extra bath room in the morning transported the stepmom all the sudden into the room and she was playing with the MC's cock while scolding him for peeping. From that moment on I was in her house all of the sudden but could not do anything but eventually leave.. this was long before I knew who she was .. but when I returned to the suburbs there is no option to go back. possibly that locked me out.

does anyone know a console command to force this value (like "show stepfamily house=1" in?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
thanks .. that's my point: I only see the options 1) former neighbors house ans 2) former house ("nothing to do here").. the stepfamily option never triggered
Did you try to to join and have a drink with the Cop (the dude one, not the girl cop)? He's the one that give you the hints about your other family, and after that the option to visit stepfamily will be there.

EDIT: he's always on the club at night, where the older sister works (I can't really remember the time, but I'm pretty sure its from 9pm, but I don't remember the days, sorry)

Last edited:
Reactions: jan.spam

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, playing again from the beginning and the Maid events to make her as your girlfriend is bugged, it never happens, she never accepts the MC, there are no more improvements after you did all of cunni/jerk together/strip, it's funny because in my first try, it worked correctly, but now, at least for me, it doesn't work and sometimes, this game is pretty much strong against cheating time and randomness.

Captura de Tela (161).png Captura de Tela (162).png

Is there anyway to fix it? What should i do? What thing i'm forgetting? Already tried MC's luck after jerking together with her, but it doesn't work too.

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Well, playing again from the beginning and the Maid events to make her as your girlfriend is bugged, it never happens, she never accepts the MC, there are no more improvements after you did all of cunni/jerk together/strip, it's funny because in my first try, it worked correctly, but now, at least for me, it doesn't work and sometimes, this game is pretty much strong against cheating time and randomness.

View attachment 2215443 View attachment 2215446

Is there anyway to fix it? What should i do? What thing i'm forgetting? Already tried MC's luck after jerking together with her, but it doesn't work too.
To get her to accept you to be "dating" her, try to maximum her Opinion point, and also you need the allure of the older sister... no it's not a typo, you need a minimum allure point of the older sister ...

edit: Maid opinion > 75 and Older sister allure > 35 (see allure point on "personal status" in phone/tab)
edit again: confirmed by the dev below... :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Birulei

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
To get her to accept you to be "dating" her, try to maximum her Opinion point, and also you need the allure of the older sister... no it's not a typo, you need a minimum allure point of the older sister ...

edit: Maid opinion > 75 and Older sister allure > 35 (see allure point on "personal status" in phone/tab)
That's a bug. The next update will fix it.

Reactions: dikau

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018

OMFG, it worked like a fine wine, thanks dude, i'll play more later since i'm watching Brazil x South Korea at the World Cup right now, it doesn't even need to cheat for that.

Slackytv

Jul 7, 2021
I dont know how but im missing some Stuff like the Half Sister quest line i cant get the Hj from Lauren, did everything with York in the party now I can just do Motel stuff?
can someone help me im quite frustrated

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_SHouseParRoom.rpy", line 263, in <module>
NameError: name 'occup' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 797, in script call
File "loc_SHouseParRoom.rpyc", line 261, in script
File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (2)\StraitenedTimes-0.32.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (2)\StraitenedTimes-0.32.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/loc_SHouseParRoom.rpy", line 263, in <module>
NameError: name 'occup' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.32.0
Tue Dec 06 16:29:40 2022
bug?

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes