Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hello, found a solution for my problems but there is a new one... how far can we go with Lauren ? I am blocked at Pray : undressed too depraved... there are still opportunities to raise tension but which one ? thanks

and is there a 3some with mother and shrink ? she just intervenes at the end if inside or not...

Last edited:

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
PE Teacher at school it's so dark that i cannot find the clues only find the top, does anyone have images to solve this ?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
PE Teacher at school it's so dark that i cannot find the clues only find the top, does anyone have images to solve this ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Almost giving up on this game again...

If you progress too far you end up locking yourself out of some girls because of some mistery flag that the dev decided to put...

Reactions: wizyy
Jan 24, 2022
Almost giving up on this game again...

If you progress too far you end up locking yourself out of some girls because of some mistery flag that the dev decided to put...
And this is only one of the frustrations of this game. There are also far too many actions that need endless repeating to progress with the various characters some of which really don't get you anything substantial but still need to be done to progress in the game. I do like this game even though it doesn't go done some of the paths I would like to see but over all one has to wonder how many have walked away do to the overbearing grind.

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
Hello, found a solution for my problems but there is a new one... how far can we go with Lauren ? I am blocked at Pray : undressed too depraved... there are still opportunities to raise tension but which one ? thanks

and is there a 3some with mother and shrink ? she just intervenes at the end if inside or not...
I'm stuck at Lauren too. Best I can get from her is a HJ at bed or confession and a make out session while gardening. Can we go to where she gives her sermon? I've snuck in and caught her calling out the MCs name during her jill-off session.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
having issues getting the 3some with my aunt and mom, whenever I try to go for help the clothes for the 2nd time, they both say not so often, anyone else have this issue

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So once you get "relations are too depraved" there's no going back? I'm not making progress with PE teacher

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes