RAYfighter

Aug 26, 2023
Don't know if I got a corrupt game/save file when I give money to someone, click to give money again I get the option to give more but the game says you already but still shows money option ?
Do you mean this response?
1693117638616.png
After this response, it's I think logical to offer you the give money option again? Or i am not sure what you meant.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Thank man, will do try! :geek:
Sorry forget to mention that there are 2 path requirements to trigger the 4-some:
1. You must do the event that Lil or Jill sleeping right next both of you and Lisa while fucking; at least 2 times for either Lil or Jill
2. You don't have to do the event from step 1 above, but you will depends on RNG to trigger the foursome.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Aah sorry I missed that from your list screenshot.

For you to sleep together with her is you must drunk drive her to the motel at least 3 times. So after you undress her, when you try to lay her to sleep, she will grab you to sleep together with her.
i have done this many many times and she has never pulled me in right now she just strips down herself i guess it's glitched for me or at least i fucked up somewhere down the line

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
i have done this many many times and she has never pulled me in right now she just strips down herself i guess it's glitched for me or at least i fucked up somewhere down the line
You must find her at Downtown when she is drunk and then drive her to the motel (and undress her) at least 2 times and when the third time you will trigger the event. I don't think she will grab you by just inviting her directly to the motel through request.

if you still can't trigger it, try check via console (shift+o) and type this : PETeacher.DrunkDropped[MotelAltRoom.ObjName], the value must be above 2.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, I think it's softlocked, since she started to undress herself. 'Cause to sleep with her for the first time she must be dressed
It will be fixed in the next update (v0.41.2 came out yesterday, so it will be later)

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
if you still can't trigger it, try check via console (shift+o) and type this : PETeacher.DrunkDropped[MotelAltRoom.ObjName], the value must be above 2.

I am at 11... and no sleep together

maybe we need to depose her at her friends several times before all this ? maybe made it 1 time...

for the judge, can we fuck her bareback o not ?

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So has anyone here been able to successfully do the summer clothes task for both MC's grandmas?
I read many pages back that it's one of the content available.
I was never able to find or accomplish it.

Was it even real? or was it just a hoax?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019

I am at 11... and no sleep together

maybe we need to depose her at her friends several times before all this ? maybe made it 1 time...

for the judge, can we fuck her bareback o not ?
it's a bug from and the developer already confirm.

you can't fuck judge bareback (as for v0.41x)

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Jabberwock00, for Slept together with PE Teacher, if you want to edit via console:
as soon as you arrive at the hotel with the PE teacher, try to enter this code:
PETeacher.LastNightTog["Dress"] = "dressed"

I don't understand about the grandfather things... sorry

Reactions: john1230

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
So has anyone here been able to successfully do the summer clothes task for both MC's grandmas?
I read many pages back that it's one of the content available.
I was never able to find or accomplish it.

Was it even real? or was it just a hoax?
curious, did you mean the scene when they're together in a house? (one on the stairs?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Grandma Ava Old house Sunday 9:00-18:00
Sophia old house sunday 7:00-8:00-10:00 -12:00-17:00-21:00-22:00-23:00
Sophia&Ava Old House Sunday 11.00-19:00-20:00
I think all days go with these hours at old house

16.00 all days sopha at Dining mall 16:00
Grandma Ava at pool tuesday to saturday 13-14:00

Last edited:
Reactions: tyo26 and fredo321

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Grandma Ava Old house Sunday 9:00
Sophia old house sunday 10:00

will search others hours for them
16.00 all days sopha at Dining mall 16:00
Ava will be at the Motel pool in the afternoon somewhere between 1pm (13:00) and 5pm (17:00) during the week days if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Kazuni001

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Jabberwock00, for Slept together with PE Teacher, if you want to edit via console:
as soon as you arrive at the hotel with the PE teacher, try to enter this code:
PETeacher.LastNightTog["Dress"] = "dressed"

I don't understand about the grandfather things... sorry

console code didn't work ...

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes