Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Threesome with the sisters. Make sure you've already got the scene where they come into your room when a storm comes through. Randomly you'll get woken up with them fighting. First time they kiss. After two times of that they kiss naked. Then you jerk off on them. Then the threesome.

So 4 scenes lol. Also there's a new thing with Grandma Sofia where you can cuddle with her while she reads a book. Super SFW

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Also a couple sext messages from the principal while at school. There's a flag for the teacher catching you... But I haven't got it yet and still looking up if I missed something.

Finally got it. Not worth the trouble. Still looking if there's anything else. But so far this seems like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Jun 10, 2022
interesting, the principal sent me a text of her and i got the option to set it as her pic. any reason as to why the dev stopped posting changelogs? it was nice to know who got updated content.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
interesting, the principal sent me a text of her and i got the option to set it as her pic. any reason as to why the dev stopped posting changelogs? it was nice to know who got updated content.
have you tried check twitter?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes