billyjons

Apr 30, 2018
are you about to join as a patron, download the update and share it here? cause otherwise I dont know why you would send this, with the last 2 pages of people talking about the update and asking for a hero
Nah, he's asking if someone will buy the update. Guess people nowadays have no patience.

Reactions: john1230

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update v38: It's a partial update of the file, I found some issues in the file (the sad thing using excel, when I missclick, I can end up messing the whole file). It's a partial update as I'm still missing three potential entries (I marked them). One with Kate, one with the Principal and one with the PE Teacher. It's more likely that I'm missing some others so if you have some that I don't have, don't hesitate to tell me how to get them.
can someone update this to v.44 ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
;)
Win/linux
Mac
Win/Linux and Mac are the same links. Please fix and report again. I'll update Win/Linux for now. Also no changelog?

thats not him those are the leakers but he bans them not in the thread but on patreon
How so? The only thing they see is the E-Mail from their Patreons. If the E-Mail doesnt resemble the user name of the person that leaked it there is no way to ban them lol. And what does he do if the person who leaked shared it via report?

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

KILERBAST

Sep 1, 2022
Win/Linux and Mac are the same links. Please fix and report again. I'll update Win/Linux for now. Also no changelog?

How so? The only thing they see is the E-Mail from their Patreons. If the E-Mail doesnt resemble the user name of the person that leaked it there is no way to ban them lol. And what does he do if the person who leaked shared it via report?
Probs nothing I know of few instances that ppl are getting banned that why it didn't get that fast uploaded

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's actually crazy how grindy this game can be. I've played for like 3 or 4 days now and only now did I see the first vaginal sex scene. It can also be pretty difficult at times to know how to progress. Right now I'm stuck with the Mom's progression because it tells me that sexual tension can be raised by "sleeping together" and I have no idea how to continue. I've slept with her so many times but it's always the same cuddling and the same lines. I've also read that you can sleep inbetween your mom and one of the sisters to trigger an event with mom but I tried that multiple times as well and she only gets mad.
Sometimes in this game you have to do something that the girls/women don't like. Piss them off and then rebuild the relationship before you can move on. At least that is what I have found that works sometimes.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes