D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i've only seen two new scenes so far, grandma titty grab while cuddling, and other grandma masturbation scene. i think there's some way to make jill a stripper into a 3 way with kate? haven't figured that out yet.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i've only seen two new scenes so far, grandma titty grab while cuddling, and other grandma masturbation scene. i think there's some way to make jill a stripper into a 3 way with kate? haven't figured that out yet.
Are you talking about when they do the clothes try on thing?

Eyeballpaul

Sep 24, 2022
I haven't been able to download this since version 0.39 as every update since then for me has always been flagged for a virus. Anyone else having an issue like this?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's actually crazy how grindy this game can be. I've played for like 3 or 4 days now and only now did I see the first vaginal sex scene. It can also be pretty difficult at times to know how to progress. Right now I'm stuck with the Mom's progression because it tells me that sexual tension can be raised by "sleeping together" and I have no idea how to continue. I've slept with her so many times but it's always the same cuddling and the same lines. I've also read that you can sleep inbetween your mom and one of the sisters to trigger an event with mom but I tried that multiple times as well and she only gets mad.
The only really difficult thing on how to progres is someone looking up the character interactions chart and not being able to read and understand it.

Does the game have you doing repetitive things? Yes. Is is grindy and events sometimes conflict with the timing or large numbers of events on some days/times and fgew on others? Yes.

Look at the interaction log for the characters, it will tell you what still has "juice" left to change their relations. And last I played there were 2 main stats, one is the corruption and the other is the relationship between the two people. It's a number and it goes up when some things are done, it's NOT the conflict bar with who's the roommate thing that looks like a triangle.

If you're stuck then STOP REPEATING THER SAME ACTIONS and try something new. There are places in the game that twll you what can still boost relationship and/or corruption and what doesn't.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Win/Linux and Mac are the same links. Please fix and report again. I'll update Win/Linux for now. Also no changelog?

How so? The only thing they see is the E-Mail from their Patreons. If the E-Mail doesnt resemble the user name of the person that leaked it there is no way to ban them lol. And what does he do if the person who leaked shared it via report?

v0.45 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, and Motel Manager
and something for Lily and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Lawyer, Secretary, Photographer, and others
Fix: Kate photoshoot error
Fix: Alexa boyfriend path events condition

Add: 15 base (3 total) animations
Update: 5 animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 5 images

v0.45.1 bug fix:
Fix: add missing classroom image
Fix: Lisa car wrong image name
Update: Kate schedule

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
New in version 0.45

- Lawyer's office. Lawyer's secretary(Ren) & lawyer(Victoria). Added Lick Pussy scene.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Added scene of the MC touching her breasts.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Movement modeling.
- Maternal grandmother(Ava). Her bedroom. Added a scene of her masturbating alone.
- Younger sister(Lily). Doggystyle Sex. Added scene.
- Motel. motel manager(Darna) & mom(Lisa). Added threesome scene.
- Motel. sister(Jill) & aunt(Kate). Added threesome scene.
- Smom(Anna). photo model. Sex scene.
(Small add)
- Added door graphic in the evening(night). Motel.
- Added a scene of a school class. Not sure.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Good job, you know add some task with the story, so that there will be some story too...like moving on to other home need this much amount of money to buy new home ..make some target to the base story too.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
New in version 0.45

- Lawyer's office. Lawyer's secretary(Ren) & lawyer(Victoria). Added Lick Pussy scene.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Added scene of the MC touching her breasts.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Movement modeling.
- Maternal grandmother(Ava). Her bedroom. Added a scene of her masturbating alone.
- Younger sister(Lily). Doggystyle Sex. Added scene.
- Motel. motel manager(Darna) & mom(Lisa). Added threesome scene.
- Motel. sister(Jill) & aunt(Kate). Added threesome scene.
- Smom(Anna). photo model. Sex scene.
(Small add)
- Added door graphic in the evening(night). Motel.
- Added a scene of a school class. Not sure.
is last save still on for this update?

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes