Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
With different people, yes...however most people will only let you have sex with them once per day, but there are a few cases where you can get them to. For instance with your main mother, you can have sex, then anal sex, and then sleep with her (providing you are sharing a room) and have sex once more. With Lil, you can have sex with her when you come back from work, and then take her out on a date which will end in sex.
yes I knew that, I was thinking of something like having sex with the same person several times a day...

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
I wanted to let you know that for some reason the "-" hotkey isn't working with an azerty keybord.
It took me quite some time to identify the issue to be coming from azerty vs qwerty.

I found a few workarounds, the first 2 solution I found involved editing the hotkeys within the CheatMod.rpy file and the 3rd one is the easiest one but the last one I found because I don't know the whole qwerty layout of the top of my head and at first I didn't know the problem was coming from there :
1 - changing "K_MINUS" to "K_RIGHTPAREN" allowed me to keep the same layout.
qwerty > 1703097784959.png azerty > 1703097831121.png
2 - changing "K_MINUS" to "K_KP_MINUS" and "K_EQUALS" to "K_KP_PLUS" allowed me to use the "+" and "-" keys on the numpad.
3 - switching my keyboard to qwerty using "alt+shift" and using the intended keys shown in the images above.

Other azerty users would probably be thankful if there was a disclaimer in your post.
Feel free to link this massage to your post if that can make your life easier.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I feel like NEED toe cheat menu's "WTF do I do" mode just to see what areas I need to grind to unlock more scenes. I think the game does a really bad job of that on its own.

When "your relations are too depraved" for every visible event and at the bottom it says "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events" Then you check the WTF mode and see several hidden "still effective" events. That's dumb lol, I shouldn't need a mod to tell me that

Reactions: BTungsteno

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
At this point there's no choice but to conclude that this is just another one of those games that will only truly shine when someone does a straight VN remake of it.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes