divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I did this repeatedly and still it always triggers the same reply to the question of how to get better and nothing more… I also can’t get any further with the stepmother but her being naked in the photo session. And as far as I know there should be a sex scene with her in front of Sam too.
I think some of it depends on the random number generator of the game. Sometimes it rolls you nothing.

Moll1932

Feb 1, 2024
I did this repeatedly and still it always triggers the same reply to the question of how to get better and nothing more… I also can’t get any further with the stepmother but her being naked in the photo session. And as far as I know there should be a sex scene with her in front of Sam too.
You need the sex toys part. If you don't have it, you need to have sex with Julia and ask for a raise, ask her to model for you a few times and then she will suggest to use Sam for advertisement. Once unlocked, go to the studio with Lisa and choose Sex toys (can only do it every 7 days, or 5 days if Juliet wants to talk to you. You can use the command ModelingWork.LastXShopWorkDate = 0 to restart it immediately). Will take around 2 to 3 tries until you can replace the toy. The sex scene with Sam will be unlocked, come to the studio and ask for naughty.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Man, I swear. I now I'll never have time to do this. But every bone in my body wants to remake this game. The code is just so bad. Not horendous. But over engineerd and complete amateur.

Instead of declaring a single value for a random, then doing 3 if elses on that single generated number, he generates numbers inside each branch of if else. Making some events have a chance of happening like 1 in 27. FFS.

Moll1932

Feb 1, 2024
Man, I swear. I now I'll never have time to do this. But every bone in my body wants to remake this game. The code is just so bad. Not horendous. But over engineerd and complete amateur.

Instead of declaring a single value for a random, then doing 3 if elses on that single generated number, he generates numbers inside each branch of if else. Making some events have a chance of happening like 1 in 27. FFS.
No wonder some scenes are almost impossible to trigger, now it makes sense.

Reactions: divingmedic

cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
Here is my WT for 0.47.0

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.47.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

0.46.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.47.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
Save file Not working

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
ST-banner-00.png

flagge-deutschland-querformat.jpg

"German translation only of the text in the game. Errors in translations are possible with so much text."

"Deutsche Übersetzung nur des Textes im Spiel. Fehler bei Übersetzungen sind möglich bei so viel Text."

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

That would explain why some events are annoyingly hard to trigger. I think the biggest offender is the lawyer's party since it has so many things that can happen either with her or with the cop or both but it usually defaults to them getting drunk quick.

The PE teacher spawning in downtown was also annoying but at least that one is slightly mitigated in that you can offer her your spare room key once your relations reach a certain point and she can just visit you on her nights out, skipping the driving portion.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i just downloaded my 0.47.0 save to try it, and it works.
Ren'Py added save file protection to the new version of the game engine, so your save file will work for you but not for other people.

They will have to flaff around to get the save file working.

To see the effects of the save protection:
You can try and change the amount of money you have in the save file with a online save editor and try to load the game with the edited (money) save.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That would explain why some events are annoyingly hard to trigger. I think the biggest offender is the lawyer's party since it has so many things that can happen either with her or with the cop or both but it usually defaults to them getting drunk quick.

The PE teacher spawning in downtown was also annoying but at least that one is slightly mitigated in that you can offer her your spare room key once your relations reach a certain point and she can just visit you on her nights out, skipping the driving portion.
Yes it really adds to the grind.

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes