Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
about the 2nd problem. When the teacher and mother s illlure is high enough,first you make the apoointment such like today s 18:00,then,YOU NOT GOING TO BRING YOUR MOM BUT GO STRAIGHT TO MS F APARTMEN AT 18:00,if you succeed you will see mom already there playing with ms,then you can fuck MS while she licking mom.
Thank you for your answer.

EDIT: still NOT happening. I wonder what the hell I'm missing: sex with no condom in your room at night? she always says no. Still stuck at 131 with her since forever.

Now, my only question - at the moment - is how to move forward with the cop: someone wrote that after you completed the elevator scene with her the next step would be a scene happening in a "locker room" in the police station. The point is: I don't see any locker room anywhere.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Thank you for your answer.

EDIT: still NOT happening. I wonder what the hell I'm missing: sex with no condom in your room at night? she always says no. Still stuck at 131 with her since forever.

Now, my only question - at the moment - is how to move forward with the cop: someone wrote that after you completed the elevator scene with her the next step would be a scene happening in a "locker room" in the police station. The point is: I don't see any locker room anywhere.
1, So what s the problem,I wanna make it more clear:
you can fuck MS F in front of mom or not?
whom you cant fuck raw with?

2,About the cop Violet,try to drink with her and Lawyer Victoria at WED SAT at VIC s apartment,after some times,Violet s illure is high enough,when you go to the police,talk to her then you see the NAUGHTY option,then you can proceed time after times.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
No sex with her, just stepmom. 2 endings. Creampie stepmom or Moneyshot on photographer's skirt.

Photoshoots: Each shoot takes a few tries to get to the end. You will have 20 new photos of her on your phone.
2 swimsuits
1 lingerie
2 sex toys

You can have sex with the photographer in 2 ways: (Condom sex only - no raw yet)
Have sex with the model during a shoot. And get it as a reward. (all but Motel Manager end with sex)
Join her with the Bank Manager at the end of her shoot. (if you choose to go in raw, all will be mad at you)

THIS POST will cut down on waiting and grind.
Hi Bro,sorry to Need your help again and maybe more.
First you to know that:I already do all kind of "fuck issue" about all the girl,so their illure is all high enough I m sure, but still many Hidden things I cant trigger, first part is :

Aunt:
1,Hidden:about sleeping naked

2,Hidden:Sharing the bed with both mom and aunt
(But I already can call invite mom and 3some with mom and aunt,after that I can sleep with them in the bed,then can fuck one of them randomly while sleeping)

3,Hidden:Tit fuck talk
(I can tit fuck her and shot her face at altroom,can fuck her at SMOM house when suck tits)

4,Hidden:Jerk aunt near mom-at pool

5,Hidden:Bath:MC and SMOM peep&Jerk
(I already can watch aunt and Smom bath and jerk, and can peep aunt showering then SMom jeak me and shot aunt s face)

6,about Bath

Hidden: help cum you jeaking to aunt

Hidden:Hand job over aunt

Hidden: Bath together
(I already peep or enter Smom shower and aunts at Smom s house many times,and I just cant enter aunt showring in the morning)

Mom:

1,Hidden:Evning with the motel manager

2,Hidden:Brazen Evning with the motel manager

Welcome any help,Thank you guys...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1, So what s the problem,I wanna make it more clear:
you can fuck MS F in front of mom or not?
whom you cant fuck raw with?

2,About the cop Violet,try to drink with her and Lawyer Victoria at WED SAT at VIC s apartment,after some times,Violet s illure is high enough,when you go to the police,talk to her then you see the NAUGHTY option,then you can proceed time after times.
1. No I CAN'T; I can't fuck raw mom.

2. Violet has already gave me 3-4 blowjobs in the elevator and the stats tell "you are beyond that". Allure is 93 and I don't know what to do next. I went to the station and I talked to her 3-4 times at least but no new option unlocks.

1. I'm eternally stuck with mom at 131 allure points:

- when I sleep with Mom and Lil Sis I'm asking her to fuck but she refuses: handjob follow and Lil Sis tells me she's not ready yet;
- when I make a new photo session no new option happen even though sex toys is "drained" and Sam already told that the next step would be me fucking with the models; Progress tells "drained";
- when I sleep at night with mom alone she always refuses raw sex;
- when I have the naked competition between mom and aunt Kate it always end with them naked and me choosing which is the best - some people wrote that you're supposed to make mom win twice then the threesome unlocks, but it doesn't. Progress tells "you are beyond that";
- holy commune shrink always end with me cumming on mom, then goodbye on the front door, even though I went without telling. Progress tells "you are beyond that".

This is it.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

2. Violet has already gave me 3-4 blowjobs in the elevator and the stats tell "you are beyond that". Allure is 93 and I don't know what to do next. I went to the station and I talked to her 3-4 times at least but no new option unlocks.

- when I sleep with Mom and Lil Sis I'm asking her to fuck but she refuses: handjob follow and Lil Sis tells me she's not ready yet;
- when I make a new photo session no new option happen even though sex toys is "drained" and Sam already told that the next step would be me fucking with the models; Progress tells "drained";
- when I have the naked competition between mom and aunt Kate it always end with them naked and me choosing which is the best - some people wrote that you're supposed to make mom win twice then the threesome unlocks, but it doesn't. Progress tells "you are beyond that";
- holy commune shrink always end with me cumming on mom, then goodbye on the front door, even though I went without telling. Progress tells "you are beyond that".

This is it.
Ok to bareback mom go to the room at 1700 hours and ask for sex. She will make you wrap it but the game allows you to rip the condom so it breaks while she rides you cowgirl. From then on you should be able to bareback her. Also that allows you to bareback mom in therapy and start fucking her in photo sessions. Can you bare back the "Aunt"? If so once you bareback mom stick around in the morning while Aunt in the shower and go in to talk to her. She will talking about getting 3some going with Mom.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ok to bareback mom go to the room at 1700 hours and ask for sex. She will make you wrap it but the game allows you to rip the condom so it breaks while she rides you cowgirl. From then on you should be able to bareback her. Also that allows you to bareback mom in therapy and start fucking her in photo sessions. Can you bare back the "Aunt"? If so once you bareback mom stick around in the morning while Aunt in the shower and go in to talk to her. She will talking about getting 3some going with Mom.
Well, I've just done what you told me, and this is what I got:

screenshot0002.png

I think I need a sedative now.

I think I boned her 100 times at night. Now the question is: how many titfucks, handjobs and 69s during the day before she agrees with daytime sex?

The grind is unbearable. This game NEEDS an OFFICIAL HOW TO UNLOCK EVERY SCENE STEP BY STEP GUIDE by the Author.

The walkthrough in the OP is the most useless guide I've ever seen in 7 years of F95 Zone.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

View attachment 3592918

I think I boned her 100 times at night. Now the question is: how many titfucks, handjobs and 69s during the day before she agrees with daytime sex?

The grind is unbearable. This game NEEDS an OFFICIAL HOW TO UNLOCK EVERY SCENE STEP BY STEP GUIDE by the Author.

The walkthrough in the OP is the most useless guide I've ever seen in 7 years of F95 Zone.
Maybe pds72 can help. he knows more than me. Sorry, yes the grind is horrible and there always seems to be hidden steps somewhere.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

This is it.
Hmm,Maybe you should install the cheat-mod in the first page,then use it with the WTF MODE to see all the actions can be done with the charactor you want,and then maybe you should get the direction to proceed. I do that before then proceed ont by one.

but sometimes something could not happen if the illure overhigh,but wont happen to FUCKING ISSUE.

For your case,I think you you should proceed the MS and mom s shirnk,maybe one of their illure is not high enough??

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

View attachment 3592918

you need this,start from the 0.42 GUIDE,after all you can do,then check every updatelog to find out what s left to be done

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Hello,could you help me with this,as you to know I already do all kind of fuck issue.:

Aunt:

(But I already can call invite mom and 3some with mom and aunt,after that I can sleep with them in the bed,then can fuck one of them randomly while sleeping)

(I can tit fuck her and shot her face at altroom,can fuck her at SMOM house when suck tits)

(I already can watch aunt and Smom bath and jerk, and can peep aunt showering then SMom jeak me and shot aunt s face)

6,about Bath

(I already peep or enter Smom shower and aunts at Smom s house many times,and I just cant enter aunt showring in the morning)

Mom:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe pds72 can help. he knows more than me. Sorry, yes the grind is horrible and there always seems to be hidden steps somewhere.
Hmm,Maybe you should install the cheat-mod in the first page,then use it with the WTF MODE to see all the actions can be done with the charactor you want,and then maybe you should get the direction to proceed. I do that before then proceed ont by one.

but sometimes something could not happen if the illure overhigh,but wont happen to FUCKING ISSUE.

For your case,I think you you should proceed the MS and mom s shirnk,maybe one of their illure is not high enough??
you need this,start from the 0.42 GUIDE,after all you can do,then check every updatelog to find out what s left to be done
The Author needs to release a pdf guide and improve the hints system. I still haven't grasped the difference between "drained" and "you are beyond that".

My Ms Fornberg's allure is 137 now. Mom's is 131.

I'll dig into the guide you posted.

Thank you guys for your help. (y)

Reactions: divingmedic

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
The Author needs to release a pdf guide and improve the hints system. I still haven't grasped the difference between "drained" and "you are beyond that".

My Ms Fornberg's allure is 137 now. Mom's is 131.

I'll dig into the guide you posted.

Thank you guys for your help. (y)
THE 0.42 GUIDE is very useful,I unlock all the FUCK THINGS by using it.

But I cant unlock many Hideen things now even I use the console,that dry me mad.

maybe you can hellp me a little with:

Aunt:

6,about Bath

Mom:

if you see one of above,try to tell me some hints,thanks

Oct 19, 2020
How is this game even with more cheats than I've ever seen in any other games still grindy as all hell? How is a player supposed to finish this game in a regular playthrough? It is an interesting game for sure, the story is cool, but it isn't enough of a game to qualify the grinding as "fun".

LaikDink bro can you make walktrough mode for this game pleaseee :'(
It's a "sandbox" with a lot of RNG and scenes aren't always triggered in the same order or in the same way. It would be quite hard to make a walkthrough mod out of this one.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I think I boned her 100 times at night
This should be it. Sex with a condom before sleep (x4) and she should be ready for daytime sex.

It starts with bedtime jerking off, then a thigh job, to just the tip, and finally condom fucking.

Once you get daytime raw sex, you should get girlfriend status. This will open up the rest.

How is this game even with more cheats than I've ever seen in any other games still grindy as all hell? How is a player supposed to finish this game in a regular playthrough? It is an interesting game for sure, the story is cool, but it isn't enough of a game to qualify the grinding as "fun".
It is not too bad unless you are OCD completionist. A lot minor stuff can be skipped. Like a post above yours asked for "titfuck talk" which is just a quick dinner talk if you nutted on your aunt while she meditated a couple of times. She'll make an inside joke about it.

As long as you are fucking the girls the game progresses.

Reactions: Ottoeight
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes