Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think this game suffered by "Too many female character" virus,
like any other games with tons of female characters to be fuck.
Plus, the dev didn't do full time developing this game, awful combination.
I'm done following this per each update.
I'm switching to 1-year-following-mode.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I think this game suffered by "Too many female character" virus,
like any other games with tons of female characters to be fuck.
Plus, the dev didn't do full time developing this game, awful combination.
I'm done following this per each update.
I'm switching to 1-year-following-mode.
Not this. He makes great female characters, introduces them one at a time, and doesn't blueball main characters. You can already fuck about 10 of them including the 3 most important.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
so, if that scene with Kate was in 0.21, which one is the new scene with her? that invite mom option with no content at all?
That's all I've found so far. I was hoping there would be some reason to have Kate invite Lisa to stay with her for the night. E.g., so that MC could watch TV in bed with Kate and Lisa, or so that MC could have a new scene in MC's room or girl's room while Kate and Lisa were in the alternate room. No such luck.

I did find that when Lisa spends the night with Kate, there is a smaller amount of conflict build-up with Lisa and her current roommate (MC, Jill, Lil) for that day, but it's not really worth it for that reason. It's also tedious to start "Aunt Kate stays" since Kate is only available 3 nights/week and MC can give her the room key only at very specific times.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
weird: cant get the maid to fuck, hint states "wait until she's horny", but I go to a different room and there she is flicking herself off.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That's all I've found so far. I was hoping there would be some reason to have Kate invite Lisa to stay with her for the night. E.g., so that MC could watch TV in bed with Kate and Lisa, or so that MC could have a new scene in MC's room or girl's room while Kate and Lisa were in the alternate room. No such luck.

I did find that when Lisa spends the night with Kate, there is a smaller amount of conflict build-up with Lisa and her current roommate (MC, Jill, Lil) for that day, but it's not really worth it for that reason. It's also tedious to start "Aunt Kate stays" since Kate is only available 3 nights/week and MC can give her the room key only at very specific times.
You can have your mum sleep at aunt's room, and then invite Mia to yours to screw her brains out.. (or the spare one if no one there).

Dunno if its new, but you can have Mia strip at the bar. Then private dance, then private with happy ending. Then a 3some private with Mia and Jill.

There is court hearings, and visit to the judge. Which will appear late at night in your spare bedroom too. You can visit the police station at around 23:00 and she will drive you home and you can invite her in to give her a good romp if you got a spare room (or if mom is sleeping with the aunt in the spare).

WDr

Nov 3, 2017
weird: cant get the maid to fuck, hint states "wait until she's horny", but I go to a different room and there she is flicking herself off.
The hint is terrible, you have to catch her masturbating and then say NO when she tells you to lick her, she'll let you fuck her then. and you can fuck her everytime after that.

Reactions: fulcrum

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The hint is terrible, you have to catch her masturbating and then say NO when she tells you to lick her, she'll let you fuck her then. and you can fuck her everytime after that.
Think you have to go down on her 3 or 4 times before you say no, don't you?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
what happens if I set the allure straight to 100 with the characters after meeting them, I will miss scenes or the path will remain the same, I say this because I lost my old saves and I don't want to start all over again, it's too bad to start from the beginning of this game

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
what happens if I set the allure straight to 100 with the characters after meeting them, I will miss scenes or the path will remain the same, I say this because I lost my old saves and I don't want to start all over again, it's too bad to start from the beginning of this game
Got a save at the start of 0.22.0 that I can upload, if you wish.

Reactions: niubaoniubao

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Playing aroung 10 hours xD nice game :KEK: (y)
But there is so much things to be added like event tips right bar example ....and certain point to reach to another level of sexual acts - Pregnancy Must (Mc Already can have unprotected sex) = Baby :giggle:
Walkthrough mod for relations :cool:(y)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
You can have your mum sleep at aunt's room, and then invite Mia to yours to screw her brains out.. (or the spare one if no one there).
How can MC invite Mia to MC's room? There is an opportunity at 16:00 while Mia and Jill are practicing where you can "Help Mia", but MC can't tell Kate to invite Lisa to the alternate room until 20:00.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How can MC invite Mia to MC's room? There is an opportunity at 16:00 while Mia and Jill are practicing where you can "Help Mia", but MC can't tell Kate to invite Lisa to the alternate room until 20:00.
Just keep help Mia and things progress along.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, has anyone managed to invite Detective Violet to the Motel and trigger the new scene?
Go to the police office at 23:00, have her drive you home. Make sure your mom is either sleepiing with the aunt in the spare bedroom, or you have the spare bedroom free....

Reactions: Valmanway
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes