EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Well gentlemen, I just played it and none of the errors you mention appear in my game. No cheats, no compresed version, no android.
I am using only Joiplay, by the way.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Well gentlemen, I just played it and none of the errors you mention appear in my game. No cheats, no compresed version, no android.
I am using only Joiplay, by the way.
I haven't seen any of those issues either. I have never used any mods or cheats with this game. The only issue I've had with 0.28 is that rollbacks occasionally generate traceback errors, but I can click "Ignore" and continue.

Reactions: Chaosguy

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Just noticed something strange. In the new scene where MC can join Lisa and Lily at 00:00 and then fuck Lisa while Lily is "sleeping". The following morning, the MC wakes up at 12:00 instead of whatever time is set for waking up. Is that intentional or is it a minor bug?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
From 0.27 the game crush at the start. I disinstalled it, I deleted previous save, but it still crush, what can I do to resolve the situation. Other Ren'py games works on my phone
Sounds to me you have a save thats been "messed with", (perhaps by someone else that you picked up from here) but mines fine and the game is not buggy for me at all.

Maybe start over or fix your save back.?

Pretaro

Oct 12, 2019
Sounds to me you have a save thats been "messed with", (perhaps by someone else that you picked up from here) but mines fine and the game is not buggy for me at all.

Maybe start over or fix your save back.?
I have never kept any save from here. It crush whatever action I do after I open the app

Dark3DX

Sep 19, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/ch_YS.rpy", line 2405, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'mzone'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
File "ch_YS.rpyc", line 2395, in script
File "C:\Users\1\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\1\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/ch_YS.rpy", line 2405, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'mzone'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.0
Sun Jun 26 23:50:35 2022

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
For Stepmom/Anna, I'm at 86 allure, everything is drained or too depraved except for At Parent's Bedroom has "There are still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension". But no matter when I visit her there or what option I pick, I can't get the new scene to trigger. Any ideas?

yiwuwuyi

Jun 27, 2020
For Stepmom/Anna, I'm at 86 allure, everything is drained or too depraved except for At Parent's Bedroom has "There are still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension". But no matter when I visit her there or what option I pick, I can't get the new scene to trigger. Any ideas?
I don't know for sure but according to the lines during the new scene you might need to finish her two daughters' scenes to get the new one.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm right there w you on the stuff abt Anna other than:

How do you know you are at 86 allure?

Thank you

Cheers

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I don't know for sure but according to the lines during the new scene you might need to finish her two daughters' scenes to get the new one.
There is no requirements about daughters. It's presumed that she has her suspicions after family dinners

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes