Beer_n_cider

Dec 23, 2020
Where can ask that? I don't even remember the first one, and the only request choice is take her place.
Have you done the night events with her? Get caught and try to distract the cops so she can get away. After a couple of times she rewards you with a HJ when you see her at the law office. Then get another HJ and the substitute for her BJ scene should trigger.

Reactions: GaboCAP
May 2, 2020
Here are some of the stuff I have found :
Alexa Gardner : If you go to their house and get up the stairs, you will see another argument between the sisters and Alexa will agree to anal sex
Law Secretary : if you go to the firm during the week, she will ask you to take her place for 1 hours, if you do it several time she will give you a blowjob, also, it is an alternative to favors instead of being caught by cops instead of her
Lisa Gardner : you can convince her to do photoshoot to promote the xshop, first she will play with a dildo, then fuck it without cumming and then fuck it and cum
Photographer : as soon as your reach the moment lisa fuck herself with a dildo, she will give you a new reward by giving you a handjob
Lily Gardner : If you invite Lily to a step family dinner while kate is here, she will join you, and you can introduce kate to step familly
Anna Gardner : Haven't found what's new yet
Mary Gardner : if you sleep in step family house, there is a chance that both mary and alexa join you and cuddle in bed
Kate Jensen : when she stay in your room, if you molest her during yoga, there is a possibility that you can titfuck her, but since you end up cumming on her face, she won't let you sleep with her after, also, after kate has been introduced to step family, you can offer to sleep with you in the step family's house
Neighbor Mom : if you go look for her at her house at 8 or 23, she will tell you it's not an appopriate hours to visit, the next time, you can chose to sneak, you will first see her reading a book, the seconde time she will masturbate thinking about you
Cheerleader : if you join her in her house at 12 during the weekend, you can do a photoshoot of her training with her cheerleader outfit
Judge : when working at dinner, there is a chance that judge will be here to eat, she will flirt and grope you, the event only consume 1 hour but it will count as if you did a 2 hours shift
I'm not completely sure, if what I have is new content or I have missed it until now (but rather sure I didn't); for Anna: You jerk off in your room, she comes in, you continue but you don't finish and instead she will give you a handjob.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
when you say every member of stepfamily is fuckable is that the stepbrother too?
There is no stepbrother. If you're thinking of Jason, the guy MC can talk to in school before class, that is the son of Lauren (the former Neighbor).

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I believe the aunt meditation titjob was in before the v29, though i don't recall the cum on her face part, after seeing the scene this update, it did NOT add a new 'progress' entry.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Btw, last few updates I noticed Jill's opinion of Lisa (Mom) is always zero, even when starting a new game.
Was it always like this?

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.27.0

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.27.0 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.25.0 save, 0.26.1 save, and 0.27.0 save

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren
hey man, any chances that you are working on WT?

Reactions: papasmurf

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Have you done the night events with her? Get caught and try to distract the cops so she can get away. After a couple of times she rewards you with a HJ when you see her at the law office. Then get another HJ and the substitute for her BJ scene should trigger.
I suppose I did, as I believe have the game up to date with all content, but actually when found her at night just kiss the MC and leaves.

EDIT: Never mind, replay all the night vandalism scenes again and all worked fine. I suppose I miss it in previous updates, thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:

corey peters

Sep 30, 2018
Just started the game, it says I have stared the 'Neighbors' task but it doesn't show in the mobile or says what I have to do next. I went to Suburban are but it does not show anything to do or interact with. Is it a bug or glitch? or am I missing something?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
renpy question.. what file do you move over to the new update for the chat logs.. the game has so much repeat content, i usually just hold Ctrl to skip through it. but im not sure what that one file i need is. usually i just copy over the save folder.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Just started the game, it says I have stared the 'Neighbors' task but it doesn't show in the mobile or says what I have to do next. I went to Suburban are but it does not show anything to do or interact with. Is it a bug or glitch? or am I missing something?
I'll try to fix it in the next update

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm stuck already. Can't get to 'therapy.' I set up a session with the teacher but there's no location I can get to that has such an option so it fails.

--Edit--
Ok, worked it out. You HAVE to talk to mother first and let her drive you there in order to unlock the location...

Last edited:
Reactions: eigil haug

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Dudes I am after the moms had a fight then visited but argued again, how do I get an invitation to join family dinner again?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Dudes I am after the moms had a fight then visited but argued again, how do I get an invitation to join family dinner again?
You need to ask Lisa again to visite again, but if I remember correctly, you need to wait 3 days before she accept again

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes