Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Need help. I just reinstalled this game with the "familypatch". Everything is working fine except for when I get to the strip club for the first time and I am talking to Mia this error comes up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_OSfriend.rpy", line 655, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'drinks_cost'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 786, in script call
  File "ch_OSfriend.rpyc", line 653, in script
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_OSfriend.rpy", line 655, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'drinks_cost'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.29.0
Sun Jul 31 15:35:10 2022

I can only [ignore] it then it does it again and when I [ignore] it again it goes to Mia telling me I am missing out.

Reactions: belguy and JennaJJ

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Question:
Is it worth to play this only for the hot blonde?
I'm absolutely not interested in any other girl (considering looks)
But I don't want to play a whole game for a few rare scenes with one of the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
May 7, 2021
Here are some of the stuff I have found :
Alexa Gardner : If you go to their house and get up the stairs, you will see another argument between the sisters and Alexa will agree to anal sex
Law Secretary : if you go to the firm during the week, she will ask you to take her place for 1 hours, if you do it several time she will give you a blowjob, also, it is an alternative to favors instead of being caught by cops instead of her
Lisa Gardner : you can convince her to do photoshoot to promote the xshop, first she will play with a dildo, then fuck it without cumming and then fuck it and cum
Photographer : as soon as your reach the moment lisa fuck herself with a dildo, she will give you a new reward by giving you a handjob
Lily Gardner : If you invite Lily to a step family dinner while kate is here, she will join you, and you can introduce kate to step familly
Anna Gardner : Haven't found what's new yet
Mary Gardner : if you sleep in step family house, there is a chance that both mary and alexa join you and cuddle in bed
Kate Jensen : when she stay in your room, if you molest her during yoga, there is a possibility that you can titfuck her, but since you end up cumming on her face, she won't let you sleep with her after, also, after kate has been introduced to step family, you can offer to sleep with you in the step family's house
Neighbor Mom : if you go look for her at her house at 8 or 23, she will tell you it's not an appopriate hours to visit, the next time, you can chose to sneak, you will first see her reading a book, the seconde time she will masturbate thinking about you
Cheerleader : if you join her in her house at 12 during the weekend, you can do a photoshoot of her training with her cheerleader outfit
Judge : when working at dinner, there is a chance that judge will be here to eat, she will flirt and grope you, the event only consume 1 hour but it will count as if you did a 2 hours shift
I'm not entirely sure if it's new, but if you go to Confession with the Lauren Larson (Neighbor Mom) and you've got enough Sexual Tension, you can make her talk. This leads to fingering her and an increase in tension.

Reactions: YaBoy

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Question:
Is it worth to play this only for the hot blonde?
I'm absolutely not interested in any other girl (considering looks)
But I don't want to play a whole game for a few rare scenes with one of the girls.
The game has a lot of grind, so probably not.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
The scene where the sisters argue on the stairs that leads to new Alexa content isnt triggering after Ive already drained all the other events and Marys event and gotten a couple of times where the stepsisters sleep in the same bed. Is it a bug or is it triggered by a specific event Im not aware of?

Reactions: Reguin

smithb333

May 25, 2022
How do you Tell Kate about your StepFamily. When I try to chat with her it doesnt give me the option to tell her about the stepfamily. Therefore I cant invite her to dinner. Help please

Reactions: katy_letv

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The day when the dev or a hero get rid of the randomness and let us choose which scenes we want to trigger it will gain a star

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
the game is getting tedious, with updates of minimal impact and scenes inconsistent with the events, action is very repetitive and has no secret or hidden scenes, the game has a lot of potential but it's being wasted

Reactions: MrD812
3.70 star(s) 155 Votes