Dickron100

Feb 6, 2022
Just tried it and the only problem I have is that the site didn't find the money variable so I can't get more money, apart from that I get no warning message on my Windows laptop.

Have you tried putting the cheat mod in the game folder and using it instead of the website to edit the save file?

I don't see a reason why the cheat mod won't work for the MAC if you can run the PC version already.
I meant more generally (so maybe not ideal topic for this thread) - for this game specifically I have no issue with using the console or cheat mod. Good to know it wasn't a problem on Windows though. Maybe it's the Renpy.app on Mac that is somehow interfering. I have used that online editor in the past for other games, as it helpfully produces all the variables for you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A quick question which probably has an obvious answer:

Is it possible to work with the police to implicate the bank manager? I'd prefer to report her money laundering and have the cops monitor the transactions. It appears my choice is much more basic though. Either work with her or not.

smithb333

May 25, 2022
Ok I have given hotel manager Premium Wine 25X and waited in my room for mom and her to offer 3some but it still wont trigger. They get down to their underwear but never offer a 3some. ANY HELP?

I cant get the mom and Aunt 3some either. I have done all the events with Aunt. Fucked, Anal, Raw Dawg, but the 3 some wont trigger either. Any Help?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
smithb333 to get the mom/manager threesome once they're in their underwear try going to bed. That should trigger them.

In regards to mom/aunt I don't think the threesome is implemented yet. Just all the pre-work. If you fucked both mom and aunt in bed during the night and spoken to the aunt about the possibility of the threesome i believe you are totally caught up.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Ok I have given hotel manager Premium Wine 25X and waited in my room for mom and her to offer 3some but it still wont trigger. They get down to their underwear but never offer a 3some. ANY HELP?

I cant get the mom and Aunt 3some either. I have done all the events with Aunt. Fucked, Anal, Raw Dawg, but the 3 some wont trigger either. Any Help?
For the mom and manager after you've given the wine advance time, 2 hours from memory, till they are drunk then you should get a threesome. The options are now or in the morning.

Devil458

Jan 6, 2023

With aunt and mom... You need to first help Them with the dress and whom you will give compliment with that
person you can do at night time on the bed

Reactions: brainstorm5
Jun 10, 2022
How? Could you provide me the steps?
sneak in at night, watch her fap, when praying on the bed eat her pussy, then try to fuck her. make sure to do it with the condom, she stops you but approves of contraceptives. do this again and she'll ask you to put the condom on the bed. when she asks you that, eat her out and then fuck her with the condom. rinse and repeat.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes