RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
so finally got on game sitting on it for 10 days now and am still not done

have wrote Guide for it, for major events and how to get to there - still wip but most is done - updated with just some fixes and small addons for now

also have dig in to variables and extracted, tested so i can replay most of events in same day and as many as i want
made to directly paste in to console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will update when ill be done with game
enjoy
This is a great guide! Thank you!

Reactions: micmitja

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Any reason why this and Suchguy's cheat mods don't fully work anymore? I have it installed correctly (I've used them both before), but now, the 'k' button won't bring up any menus anymore (nor will the other buttons), and the daily sex limits isn't working anymore. Some of the features still work (infinite money, infinite opinion), but others don't.

Anyone have any fixes? I am stumped.

Reactions: JustPeekin

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
thanks still work in progress, but did just updated with judge.
If I may make a suggestion, in the future you should update this guide dividing content by game version. This way we all can finally have a precise idea of what to expect in each update... something that we would already have if only the Dev had put an ounce of effort in their f*&ing changelogs.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If I may make a suggestion, in the future you should update this guide dividing content by game version. This way we all can finally have a precise idea of what to expect in each update... something that we would already have if only the Dev had put an ounce of effort in their f*&ing changelogs.
well this is my 1st run of the game so is what is, in future i might. so far i add when i find something worthy of adding, its just running around till stuff triggers. Debug is of limited help, at least you know that there is still something.
also so far am still on 41.2 version cause new one is too damn buggy and got useless crashes as if dev forgot to add bunch of scripts to it.

Reactions: NEMO GAMER

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
well this is my 1st run of the game so is what is, in future i might. so far i add when i find something worthy of adding, its just running around till stuff triggers. Debug is of limited help, at least you know that there is still something.
also so far am still on 41.2 version cause new one is too damn buggy and got useless crashes as if dev forgot to add bunch of scripts to it.
Sure, no pressure. If you stopped right now it would already be a praiseworthy effort, just wanted to point out that there was a simple way to make all player's life much easier. Thanks!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sure, no pressure. If you stopped right now it would already be a praiseworthy effort, just wanted to point out that there was a simple way to make all player's life much easier. Thanks!
well so far all i can do is mention any changes that will be when ill moved to 42, but so far am still hoping on some fix to drop before that happens.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any reason why this and Suchguy's cheat mods don't fully work anymore? I have it installed correctly (I've used them both before), but now, the 'k' button won't bring up any menus anymore (nor will the other buttons), and the daily sex limits isn't working anymore. Some of the features still work (infinite money, infinite opinion), but others don't.

If you're talking about this mod you only need to change
config.keymap['CheatMenuBind'] = ['k']
into
config.keymap['CheatMenuBind'] = ['K_k']
and
config.keymap['console'].append('l')
into
config.keymap['console'].append('K_l')
(basically prefixing the keys with K_)
The renpy version was updated to 7.6.2 which included changes to the keymaps...

Reactions: JustPeekin

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Re-download mine. I fixed it already.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
If you're talking about this mod you only need to change
config.keymap['CheatMenuBind'] = ['k']
into
config.keymap['CheatMenuBind'] = ['K_k']
and
config.keymap['console'].append('l')
into
config.keymap['console'].append('K_l')
(basically prefixing the keys with K_)
The renpy version was updated to 7.6.2 which included changes to the keymaps...
Thank you, that worked!

Re-download mine. I fixed it already.
Hello, thank you for your reply! I was able to confirm the keybinds work. However, even after redownloading your cheat mod, the daily sex limit is still in place. :(

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Alt room continues to disappear. I have done manager request, cheat mod, console command. It doesn't work at all.
request alt room for week, pay, and while playing, my alt room changes to "Not reserved."

And I can not sleep full. When I select "Sleep Till Full Rest", time doesn't flow.

v. 0.42.0. help plz.
Don't have any issues after renting the room with your save. Neither by using the "Hotel Upgrades" button in the cheatmod, nor by setting "MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = 99999" via console, both work... (skipped two weeks and it was still reserved)

"Sleep till full rest" is buggy with cheatmods and shouldn't be used...

Reactions: albanim

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
hey i think my therapy is broken i cant the days passed are looping is there a command to get a therapy session ?

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes