ept

Aug 26, 2022
I just wish the animations were 9-10 second loops and not 2-3. makes a big difference, but the group scenes are some of the best positioning of any I have seen on the site.
Hide the UI and it will stay on the current selection

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I think I will wait a long time to play this again, I love the game and how often they update it but I'm a bit tired of them focusing of many characters per update, leaving characters without sexual scenes with almost no development, the grandmas for example... just stop giving new scenes to characters that have tons of scenes and give me a full grandmas update, giving a sex scene to every character that doesn't have one should be priority at this point.

I talk without knowledge (on this case) but that's the one major flaw of the participation developement like patreon and co. You ask people what they want and your story is always unbalanced and onesided. Sure people have their favorites but that can't torpedo your writing and your game

Reactions: ohwonders

halil123

May 23, 2017
make sure jill & aunt is in hotel (Monday-Tuesday)
make sure jill & lil are sleeping together
go to girls room
talk to lily-naughty-group-invite sister-Don't invite mom-keep switching between lil & Jill until aunt shows up

It didn't work for me at 20:00 but it worked at later hours.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dude! Crowd demand Pregnancy content, at least in text form.
Meh. As much as I want pregnancy as well, adding atm would mean nearing the end of the game.

Talking about impregnation and risky days is fine, but I would pref pregnant content when all girls have a chance to get pregnant.

At least all family members should be, taking into account the (little) plot started. But after all that happened, it would feel weird for Viktoria and Mia as well to not having that chance as well.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes