• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
when i request mom about jerking in the pool she said that we did a couple hours ago but we did not do that
That's a bit odd....
Try opening console <shift>o and type Mom.PoolJerkToTM -= 20
This will reset the CD. You can also use copy/paste.

Duck k

Dec 27, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 891, in __call__
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1102, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 48, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 727, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1323, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1323, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 983, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 330, in run
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 891, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
Did you try to load saves from different platforms or by older game version?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
cant trigger sex with aunt while mom sleeps to progress to 3some with them searched and tried many methods in this forum still wont progress

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
As I still not get the "Mom+Lil+Jill foursome scene" I was reading a lot of posts and found this
You need to have fucked mom in front of both sisters
May be this is, what I missed ... any idea how to get this ? I share a room with mom, fuck here at 6pm or 8pm, when both sisters are in their room, but both do not show up. Thanks

In general I should be ready for the foursome ... threesome with sisters works, switched between Lil & Jill, as written in the WT ... tried as well different shared room scenarios "Jill+me", "mom+me" ... at 8am or 8pm, but mom never shows up ... I close to be frustrated ;)

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
As I still not get the "Mom+Lil+Jill foursome scene" I was reading a lot of posts and found this

May be this is, what I missed ... any idea how to get this ? I share a room with mom, fuck here at 6pm or 8pm, when both sisters are in their room, but both do not show up. Thanks

In general I should be ready for the foursome ... threesome with sisters works, switched between Lil & Jill, as written in the WT ... tried as well different shared room scenarios "Jill+me", "mom+me" ... at 8am or 8pm, but mom never shows up ... I close to be frustrated ;)
I'll clarify. Share a room with say Jill, so that Mom is sharing with Lil. Go to Mom and Lils room, when they're sleeping, and you can sleep with them. Eventually you'll end up fucking the mom, and the sister won't care. Do this with both Lil and Jill.

Reactions: ponster2001

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
In general for random events, girls can't have been satisficed that day (normally within last 12 hours) So no sex or masturbating.

cant trigger sex with aunt while mom sleeps to progress to 3some with them searched and tried many methods in this forum still wont progress
Best to start on Sunday to most days in a row.

First have aunt invite mom to room
Second the contest (we you help with clothes at 21) do this until both are naked and ask to pick a winner.
Winner will be one to get naughty at night. RNG so save before sleep.
At night ask aunt to join them to sleep.
If sex, go to first step next time aunt is in town and pick other girl as winner. If not load save.
If sex with other girl, talk to aunt in bathroom at 8
Now each time you do the contest, don't pick a winner (draw/tie) After a few times they will start the 3-some.

There is a lot of RNG with this one so let's cheese it...

Find Jill working out after dinner (20:00) *Best if she share your room.
Ask to do massage, go straight to the ass
If lucky Lil will show and ask to join.
Swap between girls a couple times before finishing to see if mom shows.

If mom doesn't show.... Open Console <SHIFT>o
Type or Copy/Paste OldSis.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Date -= 1
<ESC> to close console

Repeat massage at 21:00
If still no go, reopen console and press UP-Arrow or reenter command
Now enter in GData.Time = 19
Advance one hour and start over. Repeat all until Mom enters the room.

how do you know when you are at the end of character content how do keep track of scenes you are missing ?
Use PDebug in console... This Post shows

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Use PDebug in console... This Post shows
I feel like I should point out, just to make your life easier, that my mod for this game sets this to a toggleable hotkey so you don't need to use the console every time. It also has time control hotkeys (back and forward one hour), as well as a console hotkey (L).

BenMan94

Dec 31, 2020
Could someone share a windows save with me? I’ve played for hours and feel like I’ve gotten no where. Idk if I’m doing something wrong or what. I’d really appreciate it!

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Hello, I have a problem with Lauren, while it says everything is depraved/drained it still gives me points for jerk off before sleep. Now I was wondering could this be a reason she wont progress any further? If anyone wonders I haven't been using devtools.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Now I was wondering could this be a reason she wont progress any further?
You should be getting the option to pray along with jerking.
You may have to catch her at 23:00 in study a couple times first. Just show up at night and choose the sneak option to enter. If she catches you, scroll back and sneak again.

Is it possible to have sex or anything with the gym teacher or the judge or the lawyer
This Post has a good guide. This Post for nice cheat mod.

PETeacher 0-3 am downtown, take her to alt room. One day you'll get a HJ. Have lots of Beer. Also, naked hide and seek at night in school.

Judge sex scene with Lawyer Watching on phone
Lawyer Sex. Solo and 3some with HotCop. Plus Double HJ with Judge

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
You should be getting the option to pray along with jerking.
You may have to catch her at 23:00 in study a couple times first. Just show up at night and choose the sneak option to enter. If she catches you, scroll back and sneak again.

This Post has a good guide. This Post for nice cheat mod.

PETeacher 0-3 am downtown, take her to alt room. One day you'll get a HJ. Have lots of Beer. Also, naked hide and seek at night in school.

Judge sex scene with Lawyer Watching on phone
Lawyer Sex. Solo and 3some with HotCop. Plus Double HJ with Judge
Got a question how do you unlock Kate & Anna booblicking, they don't do it in the shower also can you fuck Kate bareback?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
In general for random events, girls can't have been satisficed that day (normally within last 12 hours) So no sex or masturbating.

Best to start on Sunday to most days in a row.

First have aunt invite mom to room
Second the contest (we you help with clothes at 21) do this until both are naked and ask to pick a winner.
Winner will be one to get naughty at night. RNG so save before sleep.
At night ask aunt to join them to sleep.
If sex, go to first step next time aunt is in town and pick other girl as winner. If not load save.
If sex with other girl, talk to aunt in bathroom at 8
Now each time you do the contest, don't pick a winner (draw/tie) After a few times they will start the 3-some.
done this already and saved and reloaded more than 100 times still nothing they are naked already still nothing

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I have a problem with Lauren, while it says everything is depraved/drained it still gives me points for jerk off before sleep. Now I was wondering could this be a reason she wont progress any further? If anyone wonders I haven't been using devtools.
Unlimited jerk-off before the bed is an error. It will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: john1230
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes