Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Right now, I can only go as far as pussy-fingering school principal until she come whenever she find me skipping classes and I can get naked blowjob when I visit her office(demand more option) but I cannot go to the next step - which should be fucking her...

I also got stuck with hotel manager after I finished goon task. I can only go as far as asking her for blowjob from her.
I cannot go further than that...

Could someone tell me what I need to do next?

Thanks in advance...
It's been a while but for hotel manager if you rent the alternate room and go there after dinner she will appear you'll need to use a condom at first then as you visit the alt room more times you catch her with vibrator and can have raw anal as you repeat visits then raw fuck.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Right now, I can only go as far as pussy-fingering school principal until she come whenever she find me skipping classes and I can get naked blowjob when I visit her office(demand more option) but I cannot go to the next step - which should be fucking her...

I also got stuck with hotel manager after I finished goon task. I can only go as far as asking her for blowjob from her.

Thanks in advance...
bout Principal. ignore here for a while till she will pull u out of class. Demand than the next step or leave. this will unlock further content. She is basically an addict who will do anything if you put her on withdrawal.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
It's been a while but for hotel manager if you rent the alternate room and go there after dinner she will appear you'll need to use a condom at first then as you visit the alt room more times you catch her with vibrator and can have raw anal as you repeat visits then raw fuck.
I visited the alternate room at 20.00 PM after dinner but she didn't appear...

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
I visited the alternate room at 20.00 PM after dinner but she didn't appear...
usually the magic time is 2100 for bankmanager and judge. cant remember the correct time for the hotel lady but it must be after/same she left her office

Btw make sure that u are at best friends with her all the time. not 100% sure if its make a difference but first save i waiting very long for her first visit and drained the relation with bj etc. second save were constantly at max and she visit me pretty early , basicly after the first bj and instant anal

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
bout Principal. ignore here for a while till she will pull u out of class. Demand than the next step or leave. this will unlock further content. She is basically an addict who will do anything if you put her on withdrawal.
Several weeks have passed. I keep attending classes and although once in a while she pulls me out, the most that I can get is having her blowjob me naked but no fucking...

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Several weeks have passed. I keep attending classes and although once in a while she pulls me out, the most that I can get is having her blowjob me naked but no fucking...
Weird, shes the first u MC has sex with usually. btw i read it wrong. since u got the naked bj already. keep pushing it daily.
nother thing could be that a previous activitiy is not fully drained / your relation are too depraved .
u got the Task " Fix attendence" > manly moving completed ?

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.39.2 + Cheats enabled + Family edition

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 419 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Thanks in advance...
Or that being serious in this game is that in some specific scenarios, there are also two necessary points, he needs to insist on the same place and time at which he "manifests".
In the case of the director (in the example), I am intercepted by the gymnastics teacher, not a runner and thus prevented from completing the sequence.
Or the same goes for the manager of the motel, judge or bank manager, meeting the aunt and the mother (without being invited or requested), with the chambermaid, etc.
All hooked up randomly, unfortunately. Playing against the "machine" is not only frustrating but also absurd! It's not cheating and it's just being cheated.:mad:

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes