Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Edit the "00console.rpy" file (in renpy/common) and search "config.console=Fale" and set it to "config.console=True"
As I wrote in my original post I also tried this method but in my case it doesn't help either and I still can't run console in game.
Besides this is probably my first case when in renpy game I can't start console because until now it was always enough that I just used unren (option number 3 enable console and developer menu) and always then just pressing SHIFT+O in game I can run console and it was the same with this game for all previous updates and only this last update of game 0.42 caused this problem that now I can't run console despite using all the methods known to me to activate it in renpy, unren theoretically works and adds a file that should activate console but I can't still run console in game version 0.42 in my case.

Reactions: Balfour777

kidkob

Jul 30, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
  File "ch_SMom.rpyc", line 1736, in script call
  File "loc_SHouseRooms.rpyc", line 797, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.2.23090503
Straitened Times 0.42.0
Fri Sep 15 22:00:29 2023
Error Help Plz

kidkob

Jul 30, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
  File "ch_SMom.rpyc", line 1736, in script call
  File "loc_SHouseRooms.rpyc", line 797, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.2.23090503
Straitened Times 0.42.0
Fri Sep 15 22:35:21 2023
paste game folder

now error message this

re downlord v42.0?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Don't know what's your problem, but shift+O still works from the box (just tested in original v0.42)
Edit the "00console.rpy" file (in renpy/common) and search "config.console=Fale" and set it to "config.console=True"
Well, I did it exactly that way with 0.42. Strange. Sorry, that I coundn't help.
Thanks for trying to help.
Luckily I managed to find a solution and in my case problem was related to the additional mod I was using, or more specifically mod I often use to have a transparent textbox in game and in this particular case it was mod "y_outline.rpy" that caused this problem that console didn't want to work and after deleting it problem was solved, although I still wonder why it is so especially since I have always used this mod with this game before and everything was fine with console.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for trying to help.
Luckily I managed to find a solution and in my case problem was related to the additional mod I was using, or more specifically mod I often use to have a transparent textbox in game and in this particular case it was mod "y_outline.rpy" that caused this problem that console didn't want to work and after deleting it problem was solved, although I still wonder why it is so especially since I have always used this mod with this game before and everything was fine with console.
It probably remaps the console keys. You could open it with a texteditor, search for "console =" (should be in a config.keymap list) and if it's not mapped to 'shift_K_o' (probably mapped to 'shift_O') you could change it respectively... (RenPy updated their keymaps in newer versions so the mod is probably outdated)

fetin

Jun 22, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
*** the latest version: 0.42.0 you must edit rows 7,9 config.keymap and add " K_ " ['K_k'] and ('K_l') in this cheats, then will be again function with "k" and "l" keyboard in the game ***

sheffo

Feb 20, 2017
i don,t have download the incest ptch, the game shows family relations, like mom, sis.
How can i delete it?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
*** the latest version: 0.42.0 you must edit rows 7,9 config.keymap and add " K_ " ['K_k'] and ('K_l') in this cheats, then will be again function with "k" and "l" keyboard in the game ***
Holy shit that was easy, thank you! Mod has been fixed. The other shortcuts don't work, but the menu works just fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: itachi221997

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is not a problem with the hardware because it stopped when i reboot it , and happened twice at the same time the game freezes. Thanks anyway
If you are absolutely sure it's not a physical fault, I would try and update the display driver from the vender's (Intel Nvidia or AMD) website and see if that fixes your flickering.

Might also be worth installing Microsoft's (3.5, 4.0, 5) .Net framework and visual basic packages and Direct X too.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to be able to run console command in the latest version of the game 0.42 because I've tried probably all methods I know such as use unren, dirty console, modification of the file "00console.rpy" and also of course cheat mod (several versions of both the old version and the ones I found here modified by others) and still I can't run console like in any other renpy game using SHIFT+O.
Shawnchapp's post contains a updated version that should open the console with "l" (L) on the keyboard, but you shouldn't need it since the cheat mod is working now.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Ok lads, i don't have request button for lisa/mom to invite her to stepfamily dinner, what should i do?
You need to keep going to the step family dinner until Lisa catches you there and fights with step mum. After the fight keep going to step family dinner until you talk about inviting Lisa to the dinner. That should open the invite dialogue with Lisa.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nagash477
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes