JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
forgot, there is a elevator scene with her at the party, it's not a new scene, it's from 0.19.2, when you get the option to get more alcohol doing the party, can't remember what option it was, since 3 will pop up, but pick the one where you leave to go buy more, the female cop and the mc will be in the elevator, which is a bj scene
Thanks for this. I just came here to figure out hot to get the "elevator" scene with Violet.

that event is random, keep trying
I read there were 3 new peep scene events. I've been able to catch only 2 of them checking every day at 22:00 for 3 weeks of game time. I got 2 fairly quickly, then the door was locked for several days, then I got a repeat of one of the previous 2, then locked again for several more days. Frustrating.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Edit: go to victoria the lawyer apartment, premium whiskey, focus on victoria, focus on victoria, focus on victoria, go to buy some more, take the lead, push the stop button, elevator bj scene
Just FYI, this did not work for me when offering premium whiskey but it did work with premium wine [Edit: and also the premium liquor].

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can someone tell me if this is just a minor bug? Under Lisa's Possibilites:

1635184172475.png

This Naughty Theme is still effective after more than 30 visit to the shrink with Lisa. Now, after MC barebacks and creampies Lisa, Lisa says she doesn't want to go to the shrink any more, yet this is still effective. Makes me think this is broken.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
i think it will trigger with any premium alcohol really, i just used whiskey every time
With premium whiskey, the bottle did not empty after "Focus on Victoria" 3 times, but it did with premium wine and premium liqueur. I assumed this is one of the reasons the alcohol content for each is provided, but maybe it's random.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
With premium whiskey, the bottle did not empty after "Focus on Victoria" 3 times, but it did with premium wine and premium liqueur. I assumed this is one of the reasons the alcohol content for each is provided, but maybe it's random.
that came to mind as well, maybe it's a random thing, i might try the other ones one day, but i got all the main scenes to trigger, the 2 that didn't trigger are random scenes, which i'm not to worry about, since they aren't part of the main ones

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
go to her house where there isn't a party, she will open the door in a gray shirt and black panties, is she doesn't, keep doing the weekend event when you go to her office on the weekend morning, after a few handjobs, the option cunni will show up, pick that, then try her house again

no new scenes with the female cop

there is a new scene with jill and lily

when sharing a room with jill, give her a massage nude, try to fuck her with a condom, lily will show up, keep repeating, after a few times, lily will get nake on the bed and start masturbating, while watching the mc and jill, and of course, there is 2 scenes when the mc cums inside and outside while lily is naked on the bed

the masturbating while she is naked on the bed watching is new, but the other scene when she gets on the bed with clothes isn't

once you learn that you dad had a 2nd family, there is 2 ways to get there home address

build up your relation with the lawyer secretary, and ask about the 2nd family, she will say some back tomorrow, go back the next day and she will give you there address, go to the suburbs and there you will have the step family house

The cops will give you there address as well, the guy cop, once you build up his relation , then you just go to the suburbs and go to there house

once you been to there house for the first time, go to the mall on the weekend, you will end up meeting your step sisters, keep repeating the mall on the weekends and having lunch with them at the cafe there
female cop can give u blow in the elevator after drinking with them in the lawyer's house.you need choose the option to buy some more booze

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
female cop can give u blow in the elevator after drinking with them in the lawyer's house.you need choose the option to buy some more booze
I i corrected myself a few post down on the page, you just scroll down just a few more post, you would have seen it

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.
I do not understand how to edit the following values. I used unren and and selected 1 and then two as suggested above. I ended up with a repy file ch_p.rpy which I do not know how to open to edit the values.

thank you for your assistance with this.

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)
def PlayerRest():
Player.State = States.Sleeping
GData.ProgressTime()
Player.State = 0
Player.Energy.Add(50)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
boy talk about a game screaming for an in game walk through ... this one is it. Only V.2 and already this many entanglements??? Look forward to what is to come, but need help tracking whats next...

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes