Kendis

Jul 28, 2020
When will this project be completed ?At this rate, very soon(NO), and will there be a translation into other languages?in general, a rather unusual project, I rate it at 8-10(y)

Last edited:

DesignerDarm

Sep 25, 2018
can anyone tell me how to unlock the pool? it's supposed to be at the motel, but I can't acress it, there hasn't been any mention of it unless I've missed it ofc

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
can anyone tell me how to unlock the pool? it's supposed to be at the motel, but I can't acress it, there hasn't been any mention of it unless I've missed it ofc
Go to the motel reception and chat with the manager about the motel, she should mention the pool, although it might take a couple of tries.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Please, anyone can help me? When i put in the console command Relations[''Lisa''].allure.value=100.
Why the stat doesn't up?

Says: File ''<string>'', line 1: expected statement

plonkaj

May 4, 2022
Please, anyone can help me? When i put in the console command Relations[''Lisa''].allure.value=100.
Why the stat doesn't up?

Lisa is not a valid name, you have to use one of the following:

BankManager DinerManager Father FatCop
FLawyer FLawSecretary HotCop Judge
LitTeacher LitTeacherFiance MAunt Mom
MotelManager NeighBoy NeighCheerl
NeighMom OldSis OSfriend PETeacher
PGrapher Principal Prosecutor SluttyMaid
SMom StepOS StepYS XShopOwner YoungSis

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Why the stat doesn't up?

Pro-tip, don't mess with allure. It can break scene progression. But if you must the code would actually be Relations[''Mom''].allure.value = 100

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
i tried to Kate to step-family but when i do the event it appers in gray to option to ask her to come, how i enable the option?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I think I have hit a wall;
I can only get a handy from the law secretary and the attorney she works for.
I can only cup the judge's left tit (no nudity).
I can only have condom sex with the step mom and step sister.
I can only get a tug and titjob from the aunt.
I can only rub the neighbor mom's kitty through her pants and can only finger the neighbors daughter.
Hope the next update drops soon.

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
I need help----

- In the MC motel, the judge's meal scene.
: Work at a motel restaurant after an event with Barbara.

I alredy fuck Victoria in her apartment.and she is my girlfriend.The Barbara's progress said I need meet her in the Roadside Dinner during work,I tried, but nothing happy,help me please!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I need help----

- In the MC motel, the judge's meal scene.
: Work at a motel restaurant after an event with Barbara.

I alredy fuck Victoria in her apartment.and she is my girlfriend.The Barbara's progress said I need meet her in the Roadside Dinner during work,I tried, but nothing happy,help me please!
Have you talked enough with the judge(Barbara) about her daughter(Victoria)?

Jun 10, 2022
i tried to Kate to step-family but when i do the event it appers in gray to option to ask her to come, how i enable the option?
you have to chat with the aunt and eventually will tell her that you bring lily to the second family's house, next time you take her the aunt should be able to tag along.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes