WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Got error after doing scene with lily on mc bedroom, I'm playing from fresh start (Exception line 707)
Just play the game i got a few bug or image missing. when study with lil and then play her, after play her scene i got error. after masturbate in closet and lil peek in the morning, another error. and when first introduced to gym class. can anyone help?
You can bypass Lily's errors with console code:
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Adders.InitOnce("BathGroup")

Nov 4, 2019
is the threesome scene with the hotel manager and detective RNG? when ever i "drop a hint" to the manager is just plays the MC and detecive only scene.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
did that. but still cant fuck her. after saying no i got choice either masturbate with her or just watch. all choice lead to nothing
Yeah and there is 4 or 5 things you need to go through jerk (tip), jerk (notip) and so on + tip and talk tropics helps to

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
To the sponsors of this game, I have a question.
Has anyone heard from "HRelease" about when the main character's dad's story goes on?
Or was there any mention of this?
I'm just asking out of curiosity. There is no other meaning.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
To the sponsors of this game, I have a question.
Has anyone heard from "HRelease" about when the main character's dad's story goes on?
Or was there any mention of this?
I'm just asking out of curiosity. There is no other meaning.
So what I'm reading here is you want a prison shower scene where he drops the soap?:ROFLMAO:

Dev will get around to the Dad story line when the other more interesting stuff is done, I can see a lot of people bitching about content if the update is about the father. Hell I would rather see Lisa's work place before the father's stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: yunmaster

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
So what I'm reading here is you want a prison shower scene where he drops the soap?:ROFLMAO:

Dev will get around to the Dad story line when the other more interesting stuff is done, I can see a lot of people bitching about content if the update is about the father. Hell I would rather see Lisa's work place before the father's stuff.
add flight travel with aunt as airhostess to join the mile high club

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, I'm up to date with all scenes (I think so) except the anal with the maid. No matter what, can't get that one to happend.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Well, I'm up to date with all scenes (I think so) except the anal with the maid. No matter what, can't get that one to happend.
Can only be done when she is working in the bathroom and she starts working in the bathroom when you make her status a girlfriend.
I think I find her in bathroom at different time but within the same day she was working on main bed.

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes