flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Try working with Mary. The fights are basically about which sister is better experienced with boys. So they tasked you for that experience. Having dinner with them also has some bickering, but not sure if there are any triggers there.
Tried it for another two weeks, Mary is already getting creampies, nothing is "still effective" I don't get it

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Tried it for another two weeks, Mary is already getting creampies, nothing is "still effective" I don't get it
Python:
def SHouseHallSSistersConflictCheck():
        if (StepOS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Petting"].JerkedHer >= 1 or StepOS.Fucked > 0) and GData.Time > 8 and GData.Time <= 23:
            so_dest = ObjectsList.get(StepOS.Destination)
            sy_dest = ObjectsList.get(StepYS.Destination)
            if so_dest and "SHouse" in so_dest.Groups and sy_dest and "SHouse" in sy_dest.Groups:
The fights are RNG, but this is the check to see if it can happen.
1. Play with Mary's pussy or have sex with her
2. After 8am (9-23)
3. Both girls are home

It happens on the stairs, so one way to trigger is to run up and down the stairs. Go from your room to the basement and back then advance time and repeat.

You can use PDebug = True in console as described in THIS POST to check where you are missing progress events.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Its probably gonna be 5 days or so before we get the Update here, but if someone does have the newest build. Whats new?

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
Jill anal you get when you take ride back with Mia from club at 3am (requests), if alt room is free you get to invite her there and ass fuck her, or she does. at some point you get choice that she can wake you up at 4am (if shes your roommate) when ever she comes home from work and ass fuck you (seen this option only 1nce).

Thanks, I've tried this already again and again, but I do not get this invitation after the ride back, she is always exhausted and needs to sleep, even the alternate room is free :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, I've tried this already again and again, but I do not get this invitation after the ride back, she is always exhausted and needs to sleep, even the alternate room is free :(
try to progress in other areas then 1st, she got only few locations, bar and room.
have her as roomate and be in room at 3am and skip to 4am when she gets drunk home, try that and progress there 1st
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I think you may have to get the sneak attack before you can trigger it via riding back with them.

(Drunken) Sneak Attack.
- Have Jill as a roommate
- Have had sex with Jill
- Allure more than 70 (Fascinated, Desired, or Longing) but if you had sex than this shouldn't be an issue
- Opinion more than 30 (Pay for a few dinners will work)
- Be asleep by 3
- RNG (Looks to be 50-50 chance)

She'll come in at 4, turn on the lights, and state how horny she is. Then crawl up to you to give you a kiss and pass out. Next time is (should be) the anal sex. From here when the 2 girls are working out, when you ask Mia if she needs "help" Jill will say something about no need to keep hiding what you are doing and to stay there.

Things that may or may not help out...
Strip Club
- Hang with Mia a few times. Jill will start groping you
- Request a threesome from Mia. It is just a BJ from each.
- Striptease. Don't think this does much other than increase your bond with Mia
- Head home by 2 so you can be in bed by 3

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Python:
def SHouseHallSSistersConflictCheck():
        if (StepOS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Petting"].JerkedHer >= 1 or StepOS.Fucked > 0) and GData.Time > 8 and GData.Time <= 23:
            so_dest = ObjectsList.get(StepOS.Destination)
            sy_dest = ObjectsList.get(StepYS.Destination)
            if so_dest and "SHouse" in so_dest.Groups and sy_dest and "SHouse" in sy_dest.Groups:
The fights are RNG, but this is the check to see if it can happen.
1. Play with Mary's pussy or have sex with her
2. After 8am (9-23)
3. Both girls are home

It happens on the stairs, so one way to trigger is to run up and down the stairs. Go from your room to the basement and back then advance time and repeat.

You can use PDebug = True in console as described in THIS POST to check where you are missing progress events.
Try touching Mary again, till you get a Mary orgasm.
Thank you both so much :) I was the missing orgasm during Petting (y)

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

SadBearr

Nov 29, 2022
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

0.43.0 :giggle:

Reactions: Hunkio and tmdicehe

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

0.43.0 :giggle:
Ah yes Bonnie Tyler (at) the early 80s (not the age, the decade)

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes