anya-tylor1015

Sep 4, 2022
Select an object to cintinue.

Joking, left at the entrance to the hall lies a piece of clothing, click on it and then go to the next piece of clothing.
It's hard to sea, but it's there.
21:00) go to the police, get the scene of violet, if it doesn't trigger, reload your save and try again, once you get the scene, let's go, pick motel, invite motel manager and go inside, cover them both )) that part did not trigger

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
You need to have the Principal and Police check why the gym lights are on a few times, this is where you stay quiet. Eventually, you get the option to pretend you hear a noise without the principal/police, and this is when you can fuck her.
Hey! Appreciate the reply, but I haven't even gotten that far yet. I do not know how to get the PE teacher to even invite me to the school at night. I've gotten as far as fingering her in the closet when the cheerleaders are present, but that's it.

fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
Hey! Appreciate the reply, but I haven't even gotten that far yet. I do not know how to get the PE teacher to even invite me to the school at night. I've gotten as far as fingering her in the closet when the cheerleaders are present, but that's it.
Just got through this myself; you need to keep finding her Downtown and take her back to your place for the night. After a few times, when you find her Downtown, ask where she wants to go, and she'll take you to the school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Just got through this myself; you need to keep finding her Downtown and take her back to your place for the night. After a few times, when you find her Downtown, ask where she wants to go, and she'll take you to the school.
This worked, thank you! Now the only scenes I think I don't have are when Grandma Sophia goes to sleep in MC's bed at the old house. Haven't figured out how to trigger that one yet either. EDIT: I've scoured this forum and haven't found the trigger. I know Ava is supposed to watch at some point, but I haven't figured out yet how to get Sophia in my bed.

Last edited:

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Tried copying the save file on the game folder, as well as the windows account folder and it keeps on remembering my own saves instead. Anyone know where am I missing those additional saves it's calling upon?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes