Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
i have "visit their house" in tasklist, i have gotten their address too but the house doesnot appear in the suburb, only neighbor house and old house pops.
You need to go to the shopping center on Saturday and Alexa will invite you to dinner and then at 16:00 go and help Lauren with gardening.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Hello, I just had this Notification popping after having bareback sex with Lisa, Holy Mother and I'm very confused, not sure if I missed this somewhere in tasks or what but someone could explain me?
View attachment 3890206

The way I did it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help
You need to go to school and ask the literature teacher to become your psychologist, she will say that you need to go with your mother to her from 18 :00. She will push your mom to have sex with you, but if you take and skip the assignment or do not pay for the hotel so that the girls live well there, then mom will reject you. The literature teacher will tell you that you need to come to her at 17:00 and pay her $ 100 for studying with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AxelSquall

harshadmehata0609

Oct 31, 2023
Guys can someone guide me what to select option in weekend party?? And how to proceed Mia story even thoug im talking with her in bar for 1hr not giving me next option... What can i do??

AxelSquall

Apr 3, 2024
You probably missed it. After having sex with a condom with your Holy mother for the first time, she suggests seeing your Lit teacher to discuss the sinful things you are doing. You have to talk to your teacher and arrange the sessions, once a week.

You probably want to start doing this as it leads to the teacher watching you have sex, with and without a condom, and a threesome with your teacher, Holy mother, and you. It is also required for you to have sex with the teacher, and another threesome with you, the teacher, and Lily.
Aw that sucks, I don't know how I missed it, I always go to school and always speak with the Lit teacher but always had the same options, ask for help in the Library which she always refuses and Discuss Interests.

At least someone else told me that I still can schedule such sessions I guess at some point it will appear.

Thank you all who also answered my doubt, don't want to reply each of you to prevent multiposting.

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Hello !
I have a little question about MC stepsisters. The contacts progress says that something should happen in my room. I already slept with the two, masturbated in front of Alexa, Confessed to Pastor, Had a handjob by the Aunt (all that several times) but nothing more "intimate" happen with the 2 stepsisters. What have I missed ?

Mirixxia

Jan 29, 2024
Hello !
I have a little question about MC stepsisters. The contacts progress says that something should happen in my room. I already slept with the two, masturbated in front of Alexa, Confessed to Pastor, Had a handjob by the Aunt (all that several times) but nothing more "intimate" happen with the 2 stepsisters. What have I missed ?
[/QUOTE

I need names to figure this one out.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Hello !
Did they come to sleep with you already?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Yes, they came several times in the bed. Sometines only cuddling, sometimes fighting and finishing with kisses. But it seems that it doesn't raise sexual tension anymore ?

Reactions: eukalyptus

narutoDkurosaki

Oct 26, 2020
narutoDkurosaki Yeah, you shouldn't have gotten that far with the Mom unless you used a cheat mod and messed with some variables. Eventually she suggests therapy and will refuse sexual contact with you if you never go. So that's very strange.

Ipatch works fine with 0.52.1. It appears to be universal, so it will likely work up until (or if) the dev adds a new character that can have their relationship changed.
I only used a cheat mod for money and triggering the photoshoot and reset conflict with siblings and mom. Didn't use anything else actually. What should I do in this situation now ?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Did they come to sleep with you already?
It's good. But if sometimes it's pretty fast between several events, some scenes are really hard to trigger !!!
By the way, I wonder if I made some important good choices or not... I chose to be the bad guy at the bank and... I chose to ask mother to witness for the father

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.52.1 + IC + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 557 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

Incest Patch:
-

johnwick's ghost

Nov 28, 2020
Didn't notice it in recent posts, but has the addition of more character provocative outfits (maybe even public nudity around the residences), or more public lewd behavior conditioning been proposed, or am I thinking of a different game?
Thanks in advance

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there a trick to the lawyer/cop drinking party? I'm using Premium Whiskey because of the high proof it has but I'm not sure what level of drunkenness' I should shoot for.

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes