Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
You need to have the Principal and Police check why the gym lights are on a few times, this is where you stay quiet. Eventually, you get the option to pretend you hear a noise without the principal/police, and this is when you can fuck her.
Hey! Appreciate the reply, but I haven't even gotten that far yet. I do not know how to get the PE teacher to even invite me to the school at night. I've gotten as far as fingering her in the closet when the cheerleaders are present, but that's it.

fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
Hey! Appreciate the reply, but I haven't even gotten that far yet. I do not know how to get the PE teacher to even invite me to the school at night. I've gotten as far as fingering her in the closet when the cheerleaders are present, but that's it.
Just got through this myself; you need to keep finding her Downtown and take her back to your place for the night. After a few times, when you find her Downtown, ask where she wants to go, and she'll take you to the school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Just got through this myself; you need to keep finding her Downtown and take her back to your place for the night. After a few times, when you find her Downtown, ask where she wants to go, and she'll take you to the school.
This worked, thank you! Now the only scenes I think I don't have are when Grandma Sophia goes to sleep in MC's bed at the old house. Haven't figured out how to trigger that one yet either. EDIT: I've scoured this forum and haven't found the trigger. I know Ava is supposed to watch at some point, but I haven't figured out yet how to get Sophia in my bed.

Last edited:

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Tried copying the save file on the game folder, as well as the windows account folder and it keeps on remembering my own saves instead. Anyone know where am I missing those additional saves it's calling upon?

urvutihlavu

Jun 10, 2017
  1. Hey, I have an issue with initiating theesome with Kate and lil/jill, and thus 4 some with jill lil and kate. I had sex with the individual girls and when I ask Lil about family time in our room, and I say "no" to invite mom, she does not invite kate.

2. can anyone tell me if there are other prereq?

3. Also, when I try to take Jill to the room after the nigh out in the city, while Kate is occupying it, it does not let me.

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
  1. Hey, I have an issue with initiating theesome with Kate and lil, and thus 4 some with jill lil and kate. I had sex with the individual girls and when I ask Lil about family time in our room, and I say "no" to invite mom, she does not invite kate.

2. can anyone tell me if there are other prereq?

3. Also, when I try to take Jill to the room after the nigh out in the city, while Kate is occupying it, it does not let me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silanooo

Apr 30, 2023
Should you help your inprisoned father or not really, is there any conseqence in doing so ? Or is the game anyway going to push you into that state or it is not yet decided what the outcome is ?
1721893413990.png

Reactions: hari mali
3.70 star(s) 165 Votes