MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
The first half of the game was pretty "easy", not needing any help with the "contacts" page. Now I'm really stuck with Alexa and Mary. I can jerk off over them in my bed but can't go any further.

I tried pretty everything. Sex with Stepmom at any time of the day (and night), invited my entire family, Aunt Kate, Lil, Both together, Lauren, even Jill ?

Another question is about Detective York. I probably made a mistake asking Mom and Stepmom to testify for my father (only my mom did) but it says I can increase sexual tension at the police station... How ?

CJay.69

Aug 5, 2024
The first half of the game was pretty "easy", not needing any help with the "contacts" page. Now I'm really stuck with Alexa and Mary. I can jerk off over them in my bed but can't go any further.

I tried pretty everything. Sex with Stepmom at any time of the day (and night), invited my entire family, Aunt Kate, Lil, Both together, Lauren, even Jill ?

Another question is about Detective York. I probably made a mistake asking Mom and Stepmom to testify for my father (only my mom did) but it says I can increase sexual tension at the police station... How ?
you have to progress with Mary first. always choice "undress" (repeat) with mary, wait and see the progress, the conflict event are show up between mary and alexa. after that you would be get progress with alexa.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm hoping the Mac version gets posted this time. Mac versions exist for a lot of these games, but uploaders seem to be neglecting them.
It's not uploaders, it's the people who leak them don't post them.

Mac users never ever have to wait either, you can build you own (just like devs do) in a minute or two from the Win/Linux/PC version using the SDK or playing it directly from the SDK...

Just like how I make a Mac version for every single compressed version of games I do, even when there is no Mac version posted. Yes, there is Mac available for compressed version.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
It's not uploaders, it's the people who leak them don't post them.

Mac users never ever have to wait either, you can build you own (just like devs do) in a minute or two from the Win/Linux/PC version using the SDK or playing it directly from the SDK...

Just like how I make a Mac version for every single compressed version of games I do, even when there is no Mac version posted. Yes, there is Mac available for compressed version.
Assuming it's a Ren'py game, and even then, assuming it's a version of Ren'py that works with the version you have. I've run across a number of games that come out super buggy and I don't have the ability to fix it.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Assuming it's a Ren'py game, and even then, assuming it's a version of Ren'py that works with the version you have. I've run across a number of games that come out super buggy and I don't have the ability to fix it.
I just said I've made a Mac version for every game I've compressed, and I've never used the Mac version as source...

Straitened Times [v0.52.2] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included already, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
No one has any issues with that...and all the other versions of this game before as well.

And it's no different than the way the dev makes and builds Mac/Android versions or even the Win/Linux version that is up on SS.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
:cry: Once again I feel like an idiot... I can't go further than some boobs touching with the Lawyer. How many times do I have to do that before going further (I already drained Cuni at work, drained jerking off at the party and am at the "groping both" point with judge.)

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes