mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
"...not trying to please everyone and keep the game focused on what I intend it to be." I ike this approach. Trying to please everyone by adapting the story to a majority taste ends up in turning stories into all too similar fuckfeasts.
Stories that stand out to me avoid this and follow an original idea and well thought out script with suspense, suprises, turning points and character developement. You're up to a good start here, so please just stick to it.

Synful

May 20, 2018
Thought this was a remake of something that shares the same name, kinda disappointed it's not...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
While I'm still thinking about who exactly you can fuck in one single playthrough, I am planning on doing different endings depending on which girl you pick (so no harem). As for the lesbian tag, don't really read too much into that. I'm probably going to add some girl on girl stuff with the main characters, but at this point I don't really know. Depends on how I develop the story, as I only know roughly where it's going. You can expect nearly all of those tags to be in the game when it's finished though.
if you add girl on girl with the LIs will it be optional with the LI i choose as i dont like sharing or lesbian sex

Reactions: harsha_26

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Alpha1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Renders on top of backgrounds. Not inspiring. Also that first screen of the girl in green looks like she's a giant in a normal sized room. You'll need to work on your perspective positioning.

Duckytoast

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Renders on top of backgrounds. Not inspiring. Also that first screen of the girl in green looks like she's a giant in a normal sized room. You'll need to work on your perspective positioning.
This was done because it is way more practical. Rendering my characters in their respective scenes/backgrounds takes a lot of rendering power. Rendering characters and backgrounds seperatly and putting the characters on top of the backgrounds saves a lot of render time. I do not have a NVIDIA GPU so rendering with Iray is done purely on my CPU, which isn't very fast. I am planning on redoing/improving many of the renders when I finish the alpha version of the game. I hope that by that time I will have acces to a NVIDIA GPU, which are practically impossible to get for a normal price these days.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Stranded [Alpha 2.1]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This was done because it is way more practical. Rendering my characters in their respective scenes/backgrounds takes a lot of rendering power. Rendering characters and backgrounds seperatly and putting the characters on top of the backgrounds saves a lot of render time. I do not have a NVIDIA GPU so rendering with Iray is done purely on my CPU, which isn't very fast. I am planning on redoing/improving many of the renders when I finish the alpha version of the game. I hope that by that time I will have acces to a NVIDIA GPU, which are practically impossible to get for a normal price these days.
I will second that.. Specking out a graphics machine here myself............... Holly Shit the Nvidia GPU is 3/4 of it and mostly unavailable at the moment, probably due to the cost.

Helios82

Nov 12, 2020
Quite promising, I'm waiting to see if the development continues on its way. And from the overview it sounds like a pretty good story.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Duckytoast Promising start.

One thing: The letters of the menu need more contrast with the background in order to make them more readable once you selected something. In case you misclick, or want to Load after putting sound off in Preferences, you need to be able to see the next step more easily.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Good stuff. I like this kind of story, the only problem I had was why the MC thought he had to lie about his profession, it doesn't make sense to me. That being said, I can't wait to see more.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Whudya mean "choose?"

Choose? Well OK, I will chose one girl, then I will of course need second girlfriend for when first girl friend is on the rag. Then there is the quick bit on the side cheating to consider, likely 2 or 3 girls to avoid boredom

Now we get to the incidental daliances. To keep a relationship healthy it is important not to feel trapped in it. SO I will pick 3 girls to exercise my freedom of expression with.

Then there are the heat of the moment randoms acts of passion, that should likely be around 12 or 13 girls and should be rotated regularly in order to avoid bed sores.

Choose indeed. The very notion.

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You can do that, but you should still pose your characters in the backgrounds in preview and then separate them. That way you know the character can line up where you want them. This is not a long term solution, because it becomes impossible to do things like having characters sit or lay on furniture without it looking horrible.

You also need to make sure that your lighting is the same for the backgrounds hot as it is for the character shot so they look the same. Also look into getting a program like GIMP or Photoshop to do post process work.

Reactions: El Tanque

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Game looks promising.
Thank You Dev for not going melon sized on the girls/womens boobs, cannot tell You much that annoys me these days in most games with a few exceptions.
Will wait till it is a few updates in to give it a good play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I liked this when it was called The Village back in 2004.

Change out the Quaker types for hippie types, poison (pox), monsters (animals in woods) add sex (hope for future) and bake.

Let's see where the dev takes this.

Good luck

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
frogbert you are right I have played DanielsK some of the work but as you said they lack some personality in then the game that I enjoyed the most among his works has to be Zoe's Temptation(cause it has corruption and characters have some sort of personality)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.