Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The flashing text box is very tiring. The text box is far to big and opaque. The renders are unpleasant. I am not fond of static backgrounds with pop up models. The whole thing was not help by the story; it was weak. Sorry but good luck, bye.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hrm... gorgeous girls in stockings and amazing renders.. will absolutely give this a try once it has vaginal sex.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, was excited by the redheaded farmer's daughter but then the plot took her away and left a bunch of inferior substitutes. Renders look good (except for Heather) but this plot is just not for me. I don't see how this can be interesting at all - Pine Falls was a dud, the other "trapped with hot women" game is on hold. Maybe third time is a charm? I wish the dev good luck with this one. That redhead was a great render.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Stranded [Alpha 2.1]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Please for give me but what does PoV mean? Also is there a forum spot were all the acronyms are listed?

Duckytoast

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ah, was excited by the redheaded farmer's daughter but then the plot took her away and left a bunch of inferior substitutes. Renders look good (except for Heather) but this plot is just not for me. I don't see how this can be interesting at all - Pine Falls was a dud, the other "trapped with hot women" game is on hold. Maybe third time is a charm? I wish the dev good luck with this one. That redhead was a great render.
I agree that Heather could use a touch up. I was already planning on reworking her for the next update, so stay tuned for that. I also agree that the redhead might be wasted on the current role. I'm thinking about redoing the look of the Mabel character as a whole, and giving the model to another character more prominently featured. However, the farmer's daughter's role is still not done, and she has a part to play in the story.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree that Heather could use a touch up. I was already planning on reworking her for the next update, so stay tuned for that. I also agree that the redhead might be wasted on the current role. I'm thinking about redoing the look of the Mabel character as a whole, and giving the model to another character more prominently featured. However, the farmer's daughter's role is still not done, and she has a part to play in the story.
If you switch the redhead render into the cultists group and touch up Heather I’d be interested. Currently it feels like you tease me with filet mignon and then try to serve me a Big Mac. Nothing wrong with eating a Big Mac, if that’s your thing, but I’m still thinking about the steak...

Anyway, whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of success.

Reactions: Duckytoast

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.1Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This was done because it is way more practical. Rendering my characters in their respective scenes/backgrounds takes a lot of rendering power. Rendering characters and backgrounds seperatly and putting the characters on top of the backgrounds saves a lot of render time. I do not have a NVIDIA GPU so rendering with Iray is done purely on my CPU, which isn't very fast. I am planning on redoing/improving many of the renders when I finish the alpha version of the game. I hope that by that time I will have acces to a NVIDIA GPU, which are practically impossible to get for a normal price these days.
Even an "old" 1080 GPU will give a massive improvement in rendering speed. Think 20 times faster than CPU-rendering ballpark of how much faster it is. A 20XX (those are still available at some places, no need to get one second hand) will do great as well, the RTX 2070 is by all means comparable to the 1080 for rendering (except for the smaller VRAM, so there is still some limit to the amount of crap you can put into a single scene, but with some clever use of textures and assets, it's usualy enough)

The RTX30xx series is obviously better than the RTX20xx series, but I do advice investigating whether the difference is worth the higher pricetag, or whether you can even get the finances in the foreseeable future. It's fairly probable that an RTX2060 Super or RTX2070 is perfect for what you do with it already.

The Daz forums have a , which is something entirely different from the game oriented benchmarking you find on other sites. For fun, do download the benchmark scene, and see how you fare on CPU. From that, you can roughly deduce the improvement you'd get from an NVidia card, and figure out which cards suit your needs, but also which cards might be over the top. Since yeah, it's cool to have a 3090, but is it *really* worth it?

Reactions: Duckytoast and DA22

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
This game has a ton of promise, I know it has only been a couple of months since the release but I am anxiously awaiting any kind of update or progress report.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
In the beginning there is a warning that the game includes rape,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it is not in the tags, in the planned ones too. What to believe?