Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Unfortunately, without any elements, it will be difficult to help you.

You say the game closes. It means it opens before? What do you see?
You play any other Renpy games on your computer?
Can you screenshot the content of your Stranded Dick folder?
Sorry for the delay in responding. The game opens normally, I play for a few seconds and the game closes. I put the fix and it keeps closing. I have several other Ren'PY games on my PC and it's only happening with this one. After I installed the fix this traceback View attachment 1789905 View attachment 1789905

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There was one sex scene with him and the girl he was cheating on which was NOT on the island, how is that fucking everyone, meanwhile we have ass fucked mum twice and fucked our cousin three times, so in reality, we are the one fucking everyone on the island.
I am a bit concerned about how long the game can be sustained with two main woman on the island. We know there's one more from personal experience, and might be another. But the game has already been focused on the mother and cousin. I've also heard people here refer to the cousin as the sister, although I can never get the incest patches to work. Or they just don't make enough references later in the game for it to make a difference. But it's another game that gave us too few love interests and is now trying to put in more content that game wasn't really designed for.

The dev needed to plan ahead a bit more. Have the MC marooned with a future harem of aunt, cousin, and some of her female classmates. The sister and mother are found later, or even better, rescued. Instead we've got too few love interests with too slow progress for how much time has passed. Once we have vaginal sex with the mom, that kind of signals the beginning of the end. So now is when they're putting in the flashbacks and seeing what other characters they can work in, even if there's less of a connection between the MC and the newer characters. Or we get the flashback that doesn't even involve them directly.

We could be working our way halfway through the original harem right now, banging a range of different young women, the cousin and also working on the aunt, while we try to find where the mom and one- no, two- sisters may be for the next season. Instead we had a story arc and number of love interests that should honestly last us through a single season, however you want to define that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am a bit concerned about how long the game can be sustained with two main woman on the island. We know there's one more from personal experience, and might be another. But the game has already been focused on the mother and cousin. I've also heard people here refer to the cousin as the sister, although I can never get the incest patches to work. Or they just don't make enough references later in the game for it to make a difference. But it's another game that gave us too few love interests and is now trying to put in more content that game wasn't really designed for.

The dev needed to plan ahead a bit more. Have the MC marooned with a future harem of aunt, cousin, and some of her female classmates. The sister and mother are found later, or even better, rescued. Instead we've got too few love interests with too slow progress for how much time has passed. Once we have vaginal sex with the mom, that kind of signals the beginning of the end. So now is when they're putting in the flashbacks and seeing what other characters they can work in, even if there's less of a connection between the MC and the newer characters. Or we get the flashback that doesn't even involve them directly.

We could be working our way halfway through the original harem right now, banging a range of different young women, the cousin and also working on the aunt, while we try to find where the mom and one- no, two- sisters may be for the next season. Instead we had a story arc and number of love interests that should honestly last us through a single season, however you want to define that.
Considering that the game starts with 2 females that the MC can have a sexual relationship with it's really not bad, the Sister was aboard but is still missing though, she might be with the perverted old Captain and/or her "father".
That aside the island isn't completly uninhibited so we are likely to find some sparse love interests at some other point, we once saw a map of the island and it was quiet vast

Reactions: JagHond

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Sorry for the delay in responding. The game opens normally, I play for a few seconds and the game closes. I put the fix and it keeps closing. I have several other Ren'PY games on my PC and it's only happening with this one. After I installed the fix this traceback View attachment 1789905 View attachment 1789905
For some reason, I can't see your attached file. Can you just copy/paste the content of your traceback file in SPOILER tag?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Considering that the game starts with 2 females that the MC can have a sexual relationship with it's really not bad, the Sister was aboard but is still missing though, she might be with the perverted old Captain and/or her "father".
That aside the island isn't completly uninhibited so we are likely to find some sparse love interests at some other point, we once saw a map of the island and it was quiet vast
It's good for a short term game, but I think the dev wants it to be more than that now. Hopefully they're making some money off of it and want to keep it that way. But the cousin and aunt are already very much in play. I'd very much be interested in seeing the sister, but then I'm not sure what they could do at that point to keep my interest now that I've got a foursome with the three closest women relatives in my life going on. Some of this is influenced a bit by seeing Lewd Island fail so miserably with their second season. They should have just ended that game after one, or found a new plan for two.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's good for a short term game, but I think the dev wants it to be more than that now. Hopefully they're making some money off of it and want to keep it that way. But the cousin and aunt are already very much in play. I'd very much be interested in seeing the sister, but then I'm not sure what they could do at that point to keep my interest now that I've got a foursome with the three closest women relatives in my life going on. Some of this is influenced a bit by seeing Lewd Island fail so miserably with their second season. They should have just ended that game after one, or found a new plan for two.
If you are only interested in the incest relationships of this game you are likely to be discouraged sooner than later, but it might also the reason why reuniting with the sister will be the end scenario for the game, while exploring the island and building your Harem and standing like "Swiss family Robinson" maybe

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If you are only interested in the incest relationships of this game you are likely to be discouraged sooner than later, but it might also the reason why reuniting with the sister will be the end scenario for the game, while exploring the island and building your Harem and standing like "Swiss family Robinson" maybe
For this particular game, the incest part was supposed to be the focus. It's not like there was one or two characters as the incest option just to leave an option for those with that fetish. Well, there literally are just one or two characters now, but you get the idea. And of course this isn't "officially" an incest game.

I think that trying to extend an incest game by tacking on non-incestual characters doesn't work so well. It's not just incest games. Bringing in characters later in the game can be extremely difficult. It's better to try to start with more characters, or at least have characters that might appear later referenced, so that when they do appear it's not just happening without some context. I'm also not fond of games trying to pad things out a bit with flashbacks, fantasy sequences that aren't part of the game (a character reading from a book, for example), or that kind of thing. For example, if the mother finds a collection of romance novels washed ashore and starts reading those, and we're treated to ongoing scenes of her imagining them. My thought would be "no. You should have planned for more real characters to begin with." Don't detour into fantasy realms so you can add more lewd content that doesn't actually impact the game. The exception would be if that was a key part of the game from the beginning and the novels were a part of her path to a sexual awakening with her son. But we're kind of stuck now because the dev kept the focus narrow at game start and it gets real hard to broaden things later and have it all still make sense and be as interesting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For this particular game, the incest part was supposed to be the focus. It's not like there was one or two characters as the incest option just to leave an option for those with that fetish. Well, there literally are just one or two characters now, but you get the idea. And of course this isn't "officially" an incest game.
Most guys searching for incest themed games are into mother/son incest, so the Dev already caters for the main fetish I suppose. What I meant is if the Dev is already providing all the incest stuff from the beginning (or rather the patched incest stuff) he jepordizes his support group that is only interested into that... so offering more females to develope the story is likely a higher priority right now and adding 1-2 scenes per Update with either the cousin or the mother in order to keep his supporters happy.
We got quiet some scenes with the mom and cousin as is and made some good progress to ensure our survival... now it's time to expand the story and Harem.
I think that trying to extend an incest game by tacking on non-incestual characters doesn't work so well. It's not just incest games. Bringing in characters later in the game can be extremely difficult. It's better to try to start with more characters, or at least have characters that might appear later referenced, so that when they do appear it's not just happening without some context.
Well the Flashback introduces the Perverted Captain and the Sister as far as I recall and dureing the Evenings there are scenes about the native girl from time to time that spies on our group... the question is wether or not she is alone.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Most guys searching for incest themed games are into mother/son incest, so the Dev already caters for the main fetish I suppose. What I meant is if the Dev is already providing all the incest stuff from the beginning (or rather the patched incest stuff) he jepordizes his support group that is only interested into that... so offering more females to develope the story is likely a higher priority right now and adding 1-2 scenes per Update with either the cousin or the mother in order to keep his supporters happy.
We got quiet some scenes with the mom and cousin as is and made some good progress to ensure our survival... now it's time to expand the story and Harem.

Well the Flashback introduces the Perverted Captain and the Sister as far as I recall and dureing the Evenings there are scenes about the native girl from time to time that spies on our group... the question is wether or not she is alone.
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE

Either father/daughter or brother/sisters
Moms are just like fries that go with the shake
I know the mother/son thing is extremely popular and also overlaps with the MILF kink. It's far from my first choice for incest, with that actually being brother/sister. But when the mom is really attractive and youthful looking versus the kind of MILF favored in other games, I can get behind that. She seems to be set up as the main goal, although then again I'm still confused if the other girl is a cousin or sister because my incest patches for this game never seem to work or change so little I miss it, and I've heard the younger woman referred to as both cousin and sister in the past.

Regardless of what's going on here, I think it complicates things when the dev introduces characters later in the game that are meant to be detours before the "main" love interest. Or maybe the missing sister is supposed to be the move LI, in which case it's equally strange that she's going to make an appearance this late in the game, although I believe she's been referenced before at least. As I've mentioned, the whole incest thing always has been a mess to figure out in this game, even after trying multiple patches. Or maybe this is one of those games that only covers it during the intro and never talks about it again. Personally, I want it referenced a ridiculous amount, especially during sex. But that's me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know the mother/son thing is extremely popular and also overlaps with the MILF kink. It's far from my first choice for incest, with that actually being brother/sister. But when the mom is really attractive and youthful looking versus the kind of MILF favored in other games, I can get behind that. She seems to be set up as the main goal, although then again I'm still confused if the other girl is a cousin or sister because my incest patches for this game never seem to work or change so little I miss it, and I've heard the younger woman referred to as both cousin and sister in the past.

Regardless of what's going on here, I think it complicates things when the dev introduces characters later in the game that are meant to be detours before the "main" love interest. Or maybe the missing sister is supposed to be the move LI, in which case it's equally strange that she's going to make an appearance this late in the game, although I believe she's been referenced before at least. As I've mentioned, the whole incest thing always has been a mess to figure out in this game, even after trying multiple patches. Or maybe this is one of those games that only covers it during the intro and never talks about it again. Personally, I want it referenced a ridiculous amount, especially during sex. But that's me.
Well Considering the MC reffers to the girl as Cousin X and Mother rather than, friend from school and tutor should be the main differences for the Patch.
The story is about the family landing on different beaches of the same island (or atleast it's hinted, since we only met Mom and Cousin so far).
The Cousin appears after nearly dying from walking along the beaches of the island for several days... if the other members of that boat trip got washed away further away it's reasonablle that they couldn't reach the MCs group just yet... and the terrain isn't really easy to navigate or move as we know.
Most inhabitants of the island haven't likely even noticed this small group setting camp on that beach and our exploration of the island had been far to limited to draw much attention... the MC hasn't even made sommething like a flare to signal approaching ships that inhabitants could notice

Reactions: Corambis
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes