Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
!!! WARNING !!!

The Task Log mod makes your saves incompatible with the original game.

I fixed the problem. If you want to make your saves compatible again before the next update, you can:
- download and install the new version of the mod
- load your save
- immediately save it again

Sorry for that.

Edit: And thx to Mangahiryu for indirectly pointing out the problem!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a specific version that has the problem, as I have the task log for 10, as I do not have version 10b of the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
1796903_tasklog.2 is what I have, so can I just wait until 11 or whatever and you have a new version of the mod for that, or do I need to download the whole game again just for a few bug fixes.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
1796903_tasklog.2 is what I have, so can I just wait until 11 or whatever and you have a new version of the mod for that, or do I need to download the whole game again just for a few bug fixes.
When the 11 comes out:
- if you wait the new version of the Task Log mod before playing, you'll have no problem.
- if you can't wait, follow what I said previously (download the last version of Task Log mod, load your save, and save). Your save will be fixed and compatible with the original game.

Note the Task Log will probably be the last mod updated next time, as I have to play the whole update to update it.

Reactions: Havik79

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
!!! WARNING !!!

The Task Log mod makes your saves incompatible with the original game.

I fixed the problem. If you want to make your saves compatible again before the next update, you can:
- download and install the new version of the mod
- load your save
- immediately save it again

Sorry for that.

Edit: And thx to Mangahiryu for indirectly pointing out the problem!
Does this help me progress? I still don't know what to do to move the story forward

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't know what it was, but when I removed all the mods then the task log mentioned talking at the campfire to which
the option to play with the coin came up.
I'm not really suprised. When I loaded your save, I immediately got the message to talk to the girls at night. That's really strange, I shouldn't have gotten that message. You should have seen it before me.

One possibility: You used an old version of a mod? I especially think about the Rollback mod.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not really suprised. When I loaded your save, I immediately got the message to talk to the girls at night. That's really strange, I shouldn't have gotten that message. You should have seen it before me.

One possibility: You used an old version of a mod? I especially think about the Rollback mod.
Maybe

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I managed to get to the scene highlighted in green (Bath Theraphy2) but stuck somewhere before scene Peeping Captian (red). The only available quest is Newcomers.
Can't go anywhere further. Pls help.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I managed to get to the scene highlighted in green (Bath Theraphy2) but stuck somewhere before scene Peeping Captian (red). The only available quest is Newcomers.
Can't go anywhere further. Pls help.
It seems you use an old version of the Task Log mod. You should download and install the last version. I don't know if it will help you in your situation but it will definetely be better.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes