Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I only have the beach, the woods, the pond and the cave as locations.
The following quests:
Let there be light - Progress in other tasks
The Pond - Progress in other tasks
Sunburns - Progress in other tasks
Newcomers - Says that I have a hook (I dont) that can help me climb a cliff.
Arachnofobia - Contineued in future versions
Yoga lessons - Progress in other tasks
So I bet my save is broken.
My apologize for my mistake. You can post your save but I'm quite sure the Task Log mod has answers to your questions.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I got the fruit back and when I want to go see the book it makes me go back and I don’t go forward and when I’m with both to eat it again and I’m stuck I can’t go forward whatever I do I have to go back
I didn't understand what you said.

1/ You read the book
2/ You pick the sleep fruit near the cave
3/ You prepare the sleep juice
And so on...

Koriba

Jun 20, 2020
I already have 6 yellowback fishes but how do i prepare them. Skipped several days already playing v0.11b

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I didn't understand what you said.

1/ You read the book
2/ You pick the sleep fruit near the cave
3/ You prepare the sleep juice
And so on...
I can’t make the juice I can’t access the bag in the camp
and when I pass the time until dinner it still bugs the bag as I click on it the games hangs and I am obliged to rollback

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can’t make the juice I can’t access the bag in the camp
and when I pass the time until dinner it still bugs the bag as I click on it the games hangs and I am obliged to rollback
You can make the juice with the campfire not the bag. But you should be able to the bag anyway.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
You can make the juice with the campfire not the bag. But you should be able to the bag anyway.
I have a problem with a picture to make the juice with full of error and I have this to go in the bag of the camp if the bed when she sleeps in the morning and for campfire and also at the time of the meal I am blocked I have the message every time

MrEpitome

Jul 19, 2020
When i try to go to Page 2 on campfire for making fruit juice an exception occurs

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/V7/-cook/cook_fuitjuice.png'>:
File "game/bibifoc/rollback.rpy", line 178, in script
call screen hold_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V7/-cook/cook_fuitjuice.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen hold_screen
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V7/-cook/cook_fuitjuice.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VERSION-0.11
Sat Aug 27 01:28:04 2022
```

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
When i try to go to Page 2 on campfire for making fruit juice an exception occurs

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/V7/-cook/cook_fuitjuice.png'>:
call screen hold_screen

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen hold_screen
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\PG\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VERSION-0.11
Sat Aug 27 01:28:04 2022
```
I have the same message

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have a problem with a picture to make the juice with full of error and I have this to go in the bag of the camp if the bed when she sleeps in the morning and for campfire and also at the time of the meal I am blocked I have the message every time
Which message? Post a screenshot.

Dopew

Apr 3, 2019
Can you please help me aswell how to cook yellowback fish i can only cook the other fish
You have to read the book, find some fishing tools in the camp to the north of the map and just try fishint till you get it. Later in the cooking menu there is an option beneath the fish to choose which fish to cook

Koriba

Jun 20, 2020
You have to read the book, find some fishing tools in the camp to the north of the map and just try fishint till you get it. Later in the cooking menu there is an option beneath the fish to choose which fish to cook
Thanks that worked like a charm. I thought already pressed the arrow a lot of times but clearly not

Reactions: botolosso

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have the same message
Ok understood. You have a problem because you use the compressed version.

2 solutions:
- You download and use the normal version
- You download the fix attached and uncompressed it in the folder named "game"

Note I didn't test the patch. I made it thanks to the list made by joblols here(y)
sedin
already did this job but I'm unable to use the link he sent :(

@MrEpitome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PT, Yuzzy and Cunt

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Ok understood. You have a problem because you use the compressed version.

2 solutions:
- You download and use the normal version
- You download the fix attached and uncompressed it in the folder named "game"

Note I didn't test the patch. I made it thanks to the list made by joblols here(y)
sedin
already did this job but I'm unable to use the link he sent :(

@MrEpitome
thanks it works the fix

Reactions: Yuzzy and Bibifoc
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes