Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well has the dev said anything publicly about the ntr because the goal has been going down after this update. And all that was said that It's just temporary, steve will be out of the game shortly, but was needed to tell the next step of the story (next couple of versions) . And the important info is behind a paywall so the people who left cant see if this is changed or the new direction. And this is a big thing and think it would be good to know for people to come back or just new people.
People that left because of the NTR aren't likely to come back, even if there is a promise of no more NTR in the game. The fact that it exists in the game at all is enough, even if they got through the scene and that's the end of it. For them, the game dynamic and the relationships have been forever altered in a way they don't like. It's like if they kill off one of your favorite characters in a tv show, then they promise not to kill anyone else afterward. Well, that's fine for the other characters, but the one you liked is dead. Can't change that, or if you do it still won't undo the "damage". I don't even think going back and making the content optional or removing it entirely would help much either. Some wouldn't trust the dev after that, and while you can physically change what happens in the game, you can't change people's knowledge of how it originally played out.

As for new people, the ones that don't like NTR would probably avoid it instantly because of that tag. Others may ask here if the NTR is avoidable or for more info on it, but once they get their answers they'll probably nope out of playing the game.

Are there a huge number of people in either case? I can't say. Obviously many have spoken up against the last update, but people rarely speak up unless they have a complaint. Maybe it will have a noticeable financial impact on the dev, or maybe not. Maybe any loss will be offset by pro-NTR people supporting the game, although in that case they'll likely push for even more NTR. That seems to be the trend. Some regular fans leave, NTR fans fill the gap, but the dev gets pressure to add more NTR content, whereas up to that point people were content to let the story they expected from the dev to play out.

Reactions: Cuckold of Azkaban
Dec 8, 2020
People that left because of the NTR aren't likely to come back, even if there is a promise of no more NTR in the game. The fact that it exists in the game at all is enough, even if they got through the scene and that's the end of it. For them, the game dynamic and the relationships have been forever altered in a way they don't like. It's like if they kill off one of your favorite characters in a tv show, then they promise not to kill anyone else afterward. Well, that's fine for the other characters, but the one you liked is dead. Can't change that, or if you do it still won't undo the "damage". I don't even think going back and making the content optional or removing it entirely would help much either. Some wouldn't trust the dev after that, and while you can physically change what happens in the game, you can't change people's knowledge of how it originally played out.

As for new people, the ones that don't like NTR would probably avoid it instantly because of that tag. Others may ask here if the NTR is avoidable or for more info on it, but once they get their answers they'll probably nope out of playing the game.

Are there a huge number of people in either case? I can't say. Obviously many have spoken up against the last update, but people rarely speak up unless they have a complaint. Maybe it will have a noticeable financial impact on the dev, or maybe not. Maybe any loss will be offset by pro-NTR people supporting the game, although in that case they'll likely push for even more NTR. That seems to be the trend. Some regular fans leave, NTR fans fill the gap, but the dev gets pressure to add more NTR content, whereas up to that point people were content to let the story they expected from the dev to play out.
Guess i am just hopeful for a rewrite. The whole needed it to to tell the next step of the story just sounds like the dev needed a reason to stall progress. Funny this is all he had to do is have the mom catch him checking out the sister her get mad and so no sex no ntr. It will 1- stall if that was the plan 2- if the plan was for mc to overcome him you can have him try to get back on her good side with the mc stopping him. The game didnt need ntr for the mc to have a reason to want him gone. But the more i think i think he is stuck will removing that part F saves?

Reactions: Oghmios1337 and EJW

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Can anyone give me the save file till 0.11?

I seem to have lost my save file and don't want to play it all over again. It was already a grindfest to begin with.

Thanks.
That's because he changed the name look for this in your game saves folder 'AppData/roaming/Renpy' The one in the middle of this example..

1.JPG

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So by all means...be more forthcoming then. As i've essentially asked for multiple times now before the derail attempts, let's have some fun and see some of this extensive juicy backlash happening outside this thread. And/or how a copy and paste from his patreon supporters here of the dev making at least 1 single comment since this game dropped going on 3 years ago suggesting he might know what NTR is. Or one at least suggesting this as the underhanded plan some want to claim he had all along to eventually go on to "break your trust" years latter. Or how about even a relatable comment after one of 6 content polls he's put up over the years. Again, lot easier to join Team dev-Did-You-Dirty if you can actually do any of that.

Something...anything really, that can't simply be traced solely back to extremist posters on F95 simply taking it upon themselves to make their own extremist interpretations about this dev's own game. A Dev who again by the looks of the total likes and comments activity on his patreon (since his total subs isn't public) over the years looks something you'd expect to maybe not even be breaking 100 subs. 200 tops being super duper generous? A dev who also only made 8 total sporadic posts in 6 months here on f95 back in early 2020 before ghosting out with a last login date of Jun 24, 2020. Which on a related note btw, the only time the term NTR was even mentioned in this thread before the 5 pages of results you'll get from this week was a first time in April 2021, and 1 other time after in Jan 2022.
First and foremost.
Happy New Year.
May You and all have a better, safe and fulfilling life experience moving onward.

Secondly: if You're motive's for an NTR conversation.
Replying to my posts will neither serve You well or benefit whatever NTR motive You may or may not have.
Check post history for the past Year+ to see with Your own eyes, for Your personal enlightenment(not hear say).

Thirdly: this is not an F95 extremist movement here on my posts, won't fool anyone with that talk.
Advise taking 'that' somewhere else where it applies, not on my posts.
Categorizing some thing or someone(as You have done me) incorrectly AND continuing to, is ill advised.

If You do not like users expressing their experiences with Dev's, place us on ignore.
Very simple, problem solved.
Especially if not exclusively this title on this thread particularly, Your choice.

Good luck with Your extremist hunt! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: MAN... THESHARKS

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version of the game", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.12 - Don't use with later version of the game)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Fix bugs in early steps of Pond quest
2/ Little improvement in the bait box choice (you can cancel the process and can't use normal hook when you already have 5 fishes)
3/ Add tooltips for navigation icons in the apartment

Install: Use fix.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.12 - Probably compatible with later version of the game)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.12 - Compatible with later version of the game)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Use save_name.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.12 - Definitely don't use it with later versions of the game)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.9.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker + a security to avoid missing idols
Install: Use extras.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter has been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear
5/ I added a question mark button next to the instruction to give a more precise indication to players who don't want to search by themselves.
6/ The original task log screen is still accessible by right-clicking the Task button... just in case

Install: Use tasklog.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

All In One

This mod isn't a separate mod. It just contains all the above mods:
- Incest Patch
- Fix
- Auto Eat Cheat
- Save Naming
- Rollback
- Extras
- Task Log

Install: Use allinone.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made my own edit/version of the Auto Eat Cheat mod back in April which decreases the party's food and thirst by 30 points each instead of 20. I just never thought to release it until now. I've attached it below:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Heads up for the Idol Quest, I found #27 leaning on the bottom of the bottom-right support beam/leg of the new lakeside shelter.

trueaegis

Jan 1, 2023
hey anyone els that the scroll back does not work for? I have both Left and right but it doesnt work. any clues?

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
The usual Unren trick can't work here because Rollback is already activated in SD. There is another problem in the code.
Eh, weird?! I did use unren to active rollback because the mods+fixes were not available for v0.12 at the time I downloaded. I use Unren 1.0.5.

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
When we click on the campfire, the first option we get is Light Fire. Can anyone tell me what's the second item needed for it next to branches?

I never seemed to have figured that one out. And how to craft that item? Because it's also needed for the wasp stick.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes