Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stranded Dick v0.13

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
The MC works for some time to get together with his mother, they even fuck (only anal, but still). Then he finds his sister and the boyfriend of the mother on the other side of a cliff on a second beach. After rescueing them, the boyfriend takes the ruling and thinks, it would be best to leave the "kids" at the beach and build a house for the mother and himself, so they get alone time. And right on day 1 of the building project, the boyfriend is fucking the mother again. You're forced to see the scene and during it the mother thinks, how much she would like it, if the MC was the one on top of her. Basically it's just there for the sake of drama and according to other users, it will only happen for a short while (couple of updates).
And we saw sister and boyfriend together alone. Some people here suspected there was some affair between them. But in this update sister was not have any experience about sex and stuff. So for now only evident ntr is between "girlfriend and boyfriend" which is your mother and that douche. If peoples concerne is real its bad. Real bad. Atleast for me.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Can confirm, that was one short update.

1 scene with Emily naked in the pond
1 HJ scene with Emily and Jessica
1 scene with Rachel and Step-Dad naked in the lake (not sure if this is new)
1 sex scene with Jessica in the forest
A bunch of general nudity scenes in a flashback at the house/apartment with Emily and Rachel
3 Idols found during the flashback (one under the kitchen table, one in MC's bed inbetween the pillows, and I forget where I found the last one)
there are more, try harder...

• Angry
Reactions: Akai and LegendBear

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Can confirm, that was one short update.

1 scene with Emily naked in the pond
1 HJ scene with Emily and Jessica
1 scene with Rachel and Step-Dad naked in the lake (not sure if this is new)
1 sex scene with Jessica in the forest
A bunch of general nudity scenes in a flashback at the house/apartment with Emily and Rachel
3 Idols found during the flashback (one under the kitchen table, one in MC's bed inbetween the pillows, and I forget where I found the last one)
The third one is also in the flashback, right next to the bags when the taxi is about to arrive after the scene in the bedroom

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
And we saw sister and boyfriend together alone. Some people here suspected there was some affair between them. But in this update sister was not have any experience about sex and stuff. So for now only evident ntr is between "girlfriend and boyfriend" which is your mother and that douche. If peoples concerne is real its bad. Real bad. Atleast for me.
Still that is unnecessary for me, that's a waste , I wish they were never found or atleast they were found when the mother was already MC's whore, things have been okay without them, they just became an obstacle or a hindrance for the ultimate goal

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Frankly, no effort is made in the task log... I have only seen a quarter of the new content and there are no more new tasks in the log...

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes